HiI order the emo in 2/2/2022

Hi I ordered emo from 2/2/2022 but up to today I didn’t receive it will take more time.

I have some bad news if you ordered it February 2, 2022 expect at least four months… I know it’s hard it sounds terrible but let’s just pray that living AI can step up production and quality so that there faithful and loyal customers can receive their pets with joy… Yeah I’m dying just thinking about how long it will take I ordered mine a few days after you… It’s killing me and it’s only been less than three weeks… Well with my nickname like mine patience is not my virtue… So together you and I we must be patient I’ve been told were really going to love having EMO …

3 Likes

Hello friends. I order my own emo the January 24th, and my order status is unchanged since that day. Aparently, the normal time to build and send an order is between 3 and 6 weeks, but i’m not sure now. Since Living AI had production problems and bad materials they must change, i’m affraid my Emo will arrive during summer. If someone have better news to give, thank’s very much. Otherwise, i don’t have any better idea instead of to wait and be patient. Sorry for my strange english. I’m french and don’t speak English very well. Good luck, and may the Force be with you. LOL.

3 Likes

Yeah, they have a typo there, it should be “between 3 and 6 months”.

1 Like

I just don’t think it’s right these long wait times… Somebody that’s older they could take 1/8 of their remaining life even everyone else it’s terrible thinking how long it takes… So I do understand your concerns Powergeek3 … It’s really uncomfortable. I really want one though personally… If mine has troubles I will be devastated to wait and wait and then have problems I feel so bad for some of the others. Living AI can make people’s lives worse when this happens. I just hope their production speeds up and quality gets sorted out so that people spending their hard-earned money and going through these extreme waiting periods find some satisfaction… I ordered mine exactly one month after you did Powergeek3 let’s hope everything works out somehow and in the end were happy :yum:

1 Like