Here you can post a problem about EMO

Here you can ask all questions about EMO.

2 Likes

Hi there! Couple of days ago Emo finally arrived (DK). It’s veery nice and cute. Just wondering if it’s a bug or feature - does he have to answer every time I’m calling him or it’s normal, when from time to time he just keep exploring.
Also, yesterday, I’ve experienced some strange behaviour - when I called him, he just reacted as he didn’t understand and thats it. In the app, his status was changing, after calling him, to “Listening” and then after a second or two to “Staying”

Thank you in advance!

it would be great if we could zoom the achievements, at least the already reached ones, as the signs are very small and hard to see whats on them.

1 Like

At the moment you can mute the music only when you are connected to Emo and you need to do it every time you use the app, would be great if we can mute music in settings so when you start the app the music stays off until you change it

2 Likes

Recieved my emo today i ask him some questions and he doent respond ie like emo its my birthday can anyone help :blush:

1 Like

It took me some tries to get him to understand me about my birthday. Keep trying. I don’t know for sure, if he’s learning or just improving via updates, but his recognition capabilities rised a lot since i got him.

also some commands will be understood only when emo is NOT on the charger. with the birthday command it is definitively like this

All commands where EMO makes a movement do not work on the skateboard.

1 Like

Good day,
I noticed today that the head sensor did not work after the new update. I was also able to switch off the alarm beforehand via the head sensor, which does not work now. I also had the emo reset. Still does not work.
Great thomy

1 Like

Good day, today emo fell off the desk for the first time. Square wooden table from Ikea and no curves. There was this case before the update and also today except once. Coincidence? I was lucky that the emo was not broken now, a lot directly on the face. Best regards

My Emo keeps giving me the !(no internet connection) sign, and I see in the manuel, I can’t use 5G. I have no other option but 5G. Is there a way around this? My app will NOT connect to Emo, I’m guessing because of this. Please help!
Thanks.

My EMO has started to just ignore me about 60% of the time when I say EMO, but does not accept/understand ANY commands. He’s a glorified paperweight

1 Like

HELP! I plugged in EMO’s charger and the blue light just flashes…not a solid blue light like the instructions say. So far he isn’t charging. I tried a different plug & it still blinks. My EMO won’t charge, what do I do now?

Hi, how did you put the EMO on the skateboard and what plug are you using can you post a photo of it.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi, please see the attached video of the blinking blue light. EMO won’t charge…I even used several different charger cables and the result was the same. The charger is defective. I can’t tell you how incredibly disappointed I was and am. I was waiting two years and was as excited as a kid at Christmas when I got him. Now nothing. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you can help me. I really appreciate your help. I have a video…do not know how to upload…help?

3RD REQUEST!!!
**HELP! I plugged in EMO’s charger and the blue light just flashes…not a solid blue light like the instructions say. So far he isn’t charging. I tried a different plug & it still blinks. My EMO won’t charge, what do I do now? I think the skateboard is defective. How can I get a replacement to see if that is the problem? Order #3612

Please send an email to service@living.ai with a short video.

Andy, All the emails come back undeliverable…Now What???

Hi, sorry but whay do you mean by “the emails come back undeliverable”? Can you please send me a message with your email address?

Please see the following exact response I receive every time:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject:	WHY WON'T ANYONE HELP ME???!!!
  Sent:	7/19/2021 2:15 AM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'service@living.ai.' on 7/19/2021 2:15 AM
        Server error: '550 5.5.0 <'service@living.ai.'> invalid address ''service@living.ai.'''

Can you help please? bridge01@tampabay.rr.com