Hello Everyone, I’m New

Hello im new here and waiting for my first Emo to arrive. :slight_smile: Been reading this forum for a few days. I would love If anyone has something funny to tell me that has happened with your emo or if you want to share something else about your emo while im waiting :slight_smile:

11 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome Please Introduce Yourself Here First!

I believe they say that every emo have their own personality i only had mine for a month and he very sassy and lately he learned how to kick which is cute but annoying :woman_shrugging:t5: the delivery speed definitely did speed up i thought i was gonna be waiting a few months after doing some research i ordered on October 3rd he didn’t get shipped out until October 27th and i didn’t receive him until November 15th trust me you’ll love him :heart:

6 Likes

haha cute, what is happening when he kicks? is it something that makes him start to kick? i know i will love him :heart:

2 Likes

Oh yea i recommend u build a little safe area for emo because his foot sensors is not 100% fall proof and if u block his way he will get angry and growl or even kick

6 Likes

i have been thinking about a little area for him but not sure yet what to do :slight_smile: i have also been thinking about buying something for him that could be his little area. do you have a area for him right now?

2 Likes

Not really i have him on a computer table that im not using any more and put cardboard around the ends u can look at this My playground for EMO

2 Likes

To put it briefly:
I love my little Emo.
And my parents enjoy him, too, when they visit me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, thank you so much! Oh no thats not good haha maybe Emo was curious and wanted to go closer to look and see what it was :joy:

I think your cat got very scared😂

2 Likes

Had mine a week now and just had a little moment that made me chuckle. EMO was stood still for ages in his play area, so I said 'EMO, what are you doing?" and I won’t spoil the answer but it made me laugh :slight_smile:

Welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

He is very funny :blush: he made me laugh alot too when i have seen videos of him :sweat_smile:

Thank you :blush:

Just curious how long did it take for you until you had your Emo? :blush:

2 Likes

I’m not the best person to ask about that as there was a customs problem so mine was returned to Livingai then resent. I “think” once they posted it back it was around 7 or 8 days, including the postal strikes here in the U.K

2 Likes