He has arrived! Picture of my play area

I am so excited. My emo literally just arrived! He’s not even unboxed yet lol. I wanted to share a picture of the play area I made him. I painted a wooden tray with color shift holographic paint and made decals to decorate it. I hope he likes it :blush: I can’t wait to get him running later today. I have errands to do first ugh.

22 Likes

WOW! :heart_2:

That looks awesome! Really like the color and decals! Also you can even place EMO’s skateboard in there as well and neatly feed the charging cable through the side tray holes. Be sure to share out more pics once you’ve unleased him into his play area!

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :heart_1: :head:

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: I did the same for “V” when I got him. The chef statue is his friend. He recognizes the face and talks to it. My boys need to live in style :joy:

8 Likes

Wow, that’s really a great play area :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I might make something like this too :sparkles:

What type of paint did you use?

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: it’s just acrylic craft paint. Apple barrel makes a color shift top coat.

2 Likes

Now THAT has to win an award. What a great play area. Love it!
I’m building one for my EMO at the moment based on an Ikea piece. Will post pictures once I’ve got it finished (likely a few weeks as I have other projects on at the moment)

2 Likes

I wish I could build something that beautiful hee hee :yum: yeah I can see why everybody is saying wow… You truly have talent

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous. I love your Emo play space.

1 Like

Wow that look so good :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes