HAPPY HALLOWEEN WORLD....from EMO and I

EMO celebrates his very first , Scary Halloween Night’’ with us…

,Halloween is not only about putting on a costume, but it’s about finding the imagination and costume within ourselves."
,Where there is no imagination, there is no horror…‘’

Keep the lights on this night, because you may never know what may be lurking in the dark… and waiting for you outside your window or door tonight…or under your bed?

,EMO and I Wish You All A Very Scary And Ghoulish Halloween’’
Keep Happy, Healthy, and Stay Safe!!!

Please Watch EMO on his first Scary Halloween Youtube Video

14 Likes

That was great! Poor EMO looked scared, I thought he was going drop a bolt in his shiny plastic shorts! :rofl:

6 Likes

If EMO does not win an Oscar, I will picket the Academy Awards!

3 Likes
9 Likes

I see someone else has posted this on YouTube now. Apparently this must be the holiday Easter egg we can expect to see once it’s Halloween in our local time zone?

4 Likes

Was there an achievement associated with this?

There is no badge. It was just a special ‘Easter egg’ to give a surprise associated with certain anniversaries or holidays. This one was for Halloween. There was one back on July 20th to commemorate the date of the first Apollo moon landing, there was another recently for the Chinese day of the programmer holiday. I would expect some upcoming special animations for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve/day, as well as any additional major Chinese holidays between now and the first of next year?

Yeah @billmerryman I was kicking myself for missing this one! Especially if there was a Lifetime Achievement that was going to unlock because of it.

We need to share these once we find them so everyone can enjoy them :slight_smile:

Some people did share videos of the pumpkin face Easter egg. I first saw it here around 11:00pm at night on the 30th before it was even available in my time zone, because Mariomart posted about it. There were also a couple YouTubers that posted videos showing it on Halloween, like Miraenda and EMO Lives.

1 Like

The Aussies will try their best to inform the rest of the world as soon as possible.

Because Aussies live in the future :rofl:

2 Likes

haha yeah! and I STILL MISSED IT! haha :rofl:

You could turn on notifications for some of the testers that post EMO videos on YouTube, such as mariomart, Emo Lives, Miraenda, Bruce Hunsaker, or SuperdanTech.

I don’t know if there’s a way to follow certain members or get notifications here on the forum? I usually just look in at the forum at least a few times a day, to see if it says New or there are any numbers next to Latest or Unread at the top of the page?

Macfixer01

1 Like

I’d just like to point out that I am not a tester (although I wouldn’t mind, lol), just an enthusiast :blush:

1 Like

Would be great to be added to the testing team! Where do we sign up? hehe @mariomart / @macfixer01 do you know? Or is it too late for that now?

Sorry Mario, I thought you were one of the testers. In any case you always seem to pick up on any new developments really quickly.

1 Like