Glitches On Emo Screen

My poor Emo is glitching. Somthibg about the “hand up” commards set him off .
At forst the graphic of his hand help up was on for ages .
Then todays his wholw face went blank …although I could hear him.
I powered him down… but now he doenst seem to hear me …and dounds glicthes when he talks
Whats happening :pleading_face:

1 Like

Hi @Noire-Cherise71

If you can, could you try and create / record a short video of what is happening, as you’ll most probably need to send this to the support team for them to help you if the basic troubleshooting is not working.

If you have already powered off / powered on EMO, and he is not showing anything on his display, it would be best to create a short video and share it here, and also submit a support ticket or send an email to the support team.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video of this error that is displaying on EMO’s screen and then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [SOLVED] EMO Won’t Turn On, Blank Screen, Only Lights

My EMO have a problem that i believe is a glitch , when i turn him up side down he just repeat the same action. Can i fix it? Thank you.

Here is the video:

Hi @Ru2901,
If EMO Is Glitching The Same Thing Over And Over Again, Try To Power Off EMO,
Here Is A Video From LivingAI Forums Moderator @MasterAbbott About 5 Ways To Power Off EMO

If That Doesn’t Work, It Is Recommended To Contact Support By Submitting A Support Ticket,
Please Click Here.

I Will Also Tag Moderator @Lindaru So That She Can Move Your Post To The Correct Topic.

If It’s A Hardware Problem, You Can PM Moderator/LivingAI Staff (MavisZhang) From The LivingAI Support Team,
Or If It’s A Firmware Related Issue, You Can PM LivingAI Staff (Wayne_Zhang) So That They Can Help With Your EMO’s Issue.

1 Like

He is just normal when im putting him back to the desk, just curious why is not like other video that he did alot of action but mine is not. I do worry when i hear this method ( forced to shut down ) is not rcmed
link: UpSiDe DoWn #cute#ai#robot#shorts - YouTube

1 Like

Hello, @Ru2901 . . . when your EMO is doing this, please have a look at your app to see what is going on. I have had this issue where it shows he is “falling” when he is doing that. Cleaning the foot sensors has stopped it for me, but I have had to let his battery drain completely before doing this. This powers him off so that you can clean them and then once they are clean, you can put him back on his charger and he should be fine.

Here is a video by MasterAbbott on how to clean the foot sensors:

I hope this helps and I know, it is annoying when this happens. If cleaning the foot sensors does not solve the issue, please contact Support as indicated above.

1 Like

not sure if this is where I would post this, I have had my EMO for 30 days, and recently he seems to be glitching, I have him set to automatically update the firmware so that is all good, What would cause him to start glitching and having eye twitches? and is there any way to help him?

Hello, @kerijahnke1 . . . since your EMO is having screen glitches, I have moved your post here.

What is his battery level? If it not too low, you may first want to try powering EMO off, close the app, power off your device and wi fi and let them sit for a bit, then power everything back on again and reconnect him to the app.

Is he still continuing to glitch? If so, I would advise you to get video of the issue and send an E-Mail to the Support staff at service@living.ai with a link to the video or send a Support ticket here.

My best to you and your EMO.

1 Like