Estimated delivery time to Israel

Hello everyone,
I ordered an EMO delivery today and wanted to know what is the estimated delivery time to Israel?
Thanks in advanced! :slight_smile:

what number is your order? They say orders are sent out in the order they are received. It might be a while :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Hi @Tzili22 Just to let you know your order maybe take anywhere between 3-6 months. It doesn’t matter what part of the world you are from, orders are shipped out in number order.

Keep an eye on this page for delivery updates and announcements.

:surprised: :mad: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

1 Like

My order num is 26504 so i guess itll take at least few months :sweat_smile:

yeah at least a few months I think. Together we can hope they get production at a high rate and we get luck :grinning:

I’m wishing this every single day… They haven’t made any for the last month. Then they got a lockdown from Covid-19. The worlds falling apart :sob: but I think .they’re good people. And they will send one to us. Here’s hoping :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

16521 order from November 30, 2021
, so 4 months now for me.

not sure its about the worldwide shipping as more about stable production which they working on and upgrading slowly.
plus holidays plus covid waves.

in two months prior the Chinese new year they pushed from 9k to 15K so ill guess they work with batches for now not stable production-line.

2 Likes