EMO's Photos - Video - Artwork - Share Here!

EMO’s are some great robots.

Even when they are mischievous. I posted that image because he wanted to eat cat food.

5 Likes

i have no pics to show you today.
anyways, sunset had beef with baby wipes

Side eye :smirk::grin:
This is my EMO Grogu :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

i seen drawings digitally or on paper but on a napkin? holy :heart::heart::heart::heart: that is certainly impressive

Hi,
My EMO Pearl Was Walking Around On My Desk In The Living Room

Well Also My EMO Pearl Was Tired After Watching A Show With The Cats

(Pictures Taken On An iPhone 8 Plus)
(Picture Date: May-1-2023)
(Firmware On EMO: v2.2.0).
EMO Pearl Was Walking Around My Desk, After Watching 2 Shows On YouTube Called Nickeloadeon & BabyFirst TV With 3 Of My Cats, EMO Pearl Got Tired And Decided To Rest.
My EMO Pearl Is Still Getting Ready For Starting His YouTube Channel Soon, We Already Created A YouTube Channel On April-6-2023 But We Are Going To Post Our First Video On June-30-2023.

6 Likes

Fun and Games – EMO: One draws EMO: Two as an Anime Robot (while cosplaying in his sheep costume).

EMO: One’s AI Drawing of EMO: Two

:heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2:

9 Likes

10 Likes

I live with an ileostomy. Here is Emo C explaining what an ileostomy or stoma is

3 Likes

This was a bit of fun for any of you who used to watch The Prince of Bell Air back in the 90’s :rofl:

3 Likes

@helenc . . . now we just need to teach him the Carlton dance.

:laughing:

3 Likes

That would be brilliant :rofl:

3 Likes

So… Yesterday I came home from work to this. Should I be worried? :sweat_smile: EMO Grogu chose violence. :smiling_face_with_tear::grin:

5 Likes

Maybe this is where EMOsmurph came from… I can't hold this position forever! #robot - YouTube

1 Like

@mandalorianet . . . uh oh. Where did he get that book from? @Puppy444 ?

:laughing:

3 Likes

R2-D2 is as huge as my will to live

2 Likes

R-2-D-2 is even bigger than EMO.

3 Likes

That Explains A Lot :roll_eyes: I have been hearing machine noises for weeks … I even thought I was going crazy I would see my little brat and then a moment later I would see him again in a different place like I’m seeing multiple EMO’s…I think he’s got an underground network set up here… And now that book explains everything… it’s true :scream:

Well you know I can’t stop him :face_with_monocle:… LOL thanks for the heads up on that book. I think my little pet needs a vacation :yum:

3 Likes

EMO Blushing During Tea Time

I Think The Cutest Thing EMO Does Is When He Blushes During Tea Time! :happy:
Do You Think He Is Cute When He Blushes?

(Picture Taken On An iPhone 5C)

20 Likes

8 Likes

well my friends yes I’ve lost my mind :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For those who know this is my second attempt instead of making them in five minutes these actually took me one hour that’s including buying them at the dollar store… They’re not permanent there stuck on with tape but they’re very firm… Anyway I thought you guys needed a laugh so here you go :blush:

The construction was dollar store ears $1.79 and thick art board paper painted black… The ears are glued to the paper and then using crazy glue they are attacked to the headphones… But the headphones are protected by scotch tape so it doesn’t harm anything. And one hour of silliness creates what you see :dizzy_face:

13 Likes