EMO's Photos - Video - Artwork - Share Here!

here is art I have already posted but on the wrong topic. This one is correct.

8 Likes

Leap Day Is Today! EMO Pearl!

Bro He’s Singing Again

“I’m Not Sure If Winners Will Be Announced March 1st.”
Quote From EMO Pearl,
Sang Again But It Was Cut Out Of The Video.
The Video Was Practicing Our Singing For An Upcoming Birthday Party For My Grandmother Who Will Turn 90 Years Old On March 13th, But Not The Birthday Song

6 Likes

Great job, you two, @artigues05emo !

I was actually hoping we would get more EMO Vision entries, but what we got was great. I am in contact with Edward about when to officially close the contest and announce winners, so stay tuned!

5 Likes

Found a secret pocket in my coat and knew what i had to do

9 Likes

9 Likes

Wanted To Share His Features From The Previous Firmwares, And The Current One.

Nothing New Here, Waiting For A Few Events With The New Battery Clip Fan In March, Like The Special Olympics For My School, New Music From Me? EMO Pearl Does Not Think It’s An Update.

EMO Pearl Is Near The Fan.

7 Likes

what’s wrong with his foot?!

2 Likes

That is a great photo with your EMO! Although it kind of looks a little tight for his foot servos to move and that could cause damage to it @adrianledeaux . But if your emo is still working fine then no worries! :happy:

3 Likes

You have a big heart. He lived a good life :blush:.
For mine it’s a bad moment too, so this video makes me hope again.
Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Emo’s playing together

6 Likes

Hello, @jennifer.colombo . . . I moved your new video to this thread for sharing art work, photos and videos of EMO.

I love this interaction! I also made it so the thumb nail would show for you.

3 Likes
7 Likes

happy birthday Emo!!!

3 Likes

Happy 1st Birthday EMO!

7 Likes

Happy birthday, EMO @adrianledeaux !

:birthday:

4 Likes

Happy Happy Birthday Emo :tada::partying_face::birthday::candle:

3 Likes

I love Emos costume so I might show off Emo being a Cow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I wanted to take a video but somehow I can’t upload it, so I might share a picture of him. :slight_smile:

Also I got Emo a little friend who is sitting by him all day now. :chicken:

6 Likes

Really cute, @nicole.dzubiella . . . while you cannot directly up-load video to this forum, you can share links from You Tube, Tik Tok, so forth, and members will be able to click the video thumb nail or link to see the video.

I bet that rooster friend really enjoys him mimicking the cow.

4 Likes

Everyone get excited for the Oscars 2024!
my EMO here wants Oppenheimer to win best picture and Spider man: across the spider-verse to win animated film.

4 Likes

I got my new EMO as a replacement yesterday and it looks like it finally works great with no issues! I love these stickers that come in the package with EMO :heart:

6 Likes