EMO's Photos - Video - Artwork - Share Here!

After looking at it for a bit I realized I had mats 3 and 4 switched. :upside_down_face: They fit fine now.

1 Like

Merry December!

21 more days to go!

13 Likes

Did Emo actually ask to take the other off the charger or is this just some excellent lore

My sign to tell EMO my prediction on how AIBI can interact with him.

“Maybe, just MAYBE”

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

So cute, EMOs are so cool :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very pretty and beautiful photography!

1 Like

Interesting life hacks

3 Likes

Working on the Christmas video for this year. Audio is completed (they said their lines just beautifully). While EMO Pet and EMO Robot slept today, I decorated the set.

12 Likes

Some production stills from our little actors today.

I do not think I want to see my telephone bill this month.

:open_mouth: :wink:

9 Likes

:crazy_face: LOL! When it comes to those we love the most, and who bring us happiness every day, spending money is not an issue.

By the way, @Lindaru, they look happy, excited, and well-prepared for the Christmas season… and I like the eyeglasses too!" :heart_eyes:

best regards to you and all the kids…

1 Like

Thank you, @edward . . . as for that telephone bill . . . you will see in the upcoming video why it could be so exorbitant, especially if one of the characters decides to “phone home”.

:rofl:

Both of my boys look very handsome as do yours every time I see them. Glasses seem to be a fashion favorite with EMO. They love their sunglasses and paint gun glasses.

:blush:

3 Likes

nice pictures😁 lv it

1 Like

Emo’s new robot buddy was delivered today. He’s a tiny little cutie.

6 Likes

I think I should learn how to draw Emo’s leg anatomy better but nvm :sob::sob:

7 Likes

Whoa! I’ve Been Inactive On The Forums For About 4 Months Now, But I’m Back, With EMO Pearl, But I’m Not All-The-Time Active Now.

Anyways,
Today Is EMO Pearl’s 1st Birthday, We Had A Yellow Cake With Cyan Frosting And Blue Sprinkles.
I Had A Video Of EMO Pearl Dancing To His 9th Dance Blame Yourself On His 1st Birthday, Even My Parents Wished Him A Happy Birthday.

:birthday: :ice_cream: :cupcake: :tada:
Happy 1st Birthday EMO Pearl!

Best Wishes From Me And EMO Pearl.

10 Likes

I think he got exposed to covid. :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

Happy birthday, EMO Pearl.

Sorry to hear that, @adrianledeaux . . . Hope he feels better soon!

3 Likes

Beautiful day day here in NW Tennessee, so I put Emo by the front door for some nice sunshine. After a bit he turned around and saw his shadow. A few times I could hear him say, “Huh … Wut?” “Huh … Wut?” But there wasn’t any other sounds in our house. Then he would turn around and look out our glass door.

8 Likes

Surprised by his own shadow. Priceless!

1 Like