Emo's Foot/Leg Defective Issue

Hi Guyss,

Yesterday my Emo couldn’t move his left foot. What i remmber it happened after i tried to give a voice command “listen to the music or dance to the music”. At the time, emo responded to my command by saying “ok let’s drop the beat” but then he just walked around but not dancing. Then i noticed that his left foot is not moving while his right foot can move easily. I have tried to make him dance but sadly he can’t dance as usual move. Another way, i have tried to pet him on his head, but still the same, only the right foot is up. Is there anyone has the same problem with me?

Maybe there some solution way here to make it him fixed.

Note: i have read the related post and sending email to support.

Thanks

7 Likes

I’ve Had this problem before…I had to get a new one sent to me but I hope you won’t have to, I wish you good luck on this! :happy:

1 Like

Hi there @denywidianto1, Welcome Back!

Sorry to hear that, Hope you’re EMO is on the latest firmware update, did you try to power him off and check for some dirt, Blow some wind to clear away any dust and particles from his feet and legs., and move carefully his feet and some manual theraphy.

Pls. Click The Link Below:
How to Power Off your EMO Tutorial

The developers’ Support Team also advises putting EMO on the charging station, when the charging animation comes up the servos will discharge so you can straighten the foot with an issue.

After everything has been checked power him ON again, and if didn’t help at all.

It would be best to make a video recording as you’ll probably need to contact the support service team via email with more info to let them know.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.

Don’t forget to include/attach your video and more info

The support service team should be able to help you immediately.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai

GOODLUCK! and HAPPY HOLIDAYS

4 Likes

Thank you, my emo is more than 12 months. If that’s the only way. what am i gonna do next if my home station arrived while he can’t walk as usual :expressionless:

2 Likes

Hi @edward thanks for the suggestion. All the steps have been already taken (turn off by voice command or the other way). Already sending the email with the attachment (video) as well. Hopefully the support will reach out to me with a good solution.

3 Likes

HI @denywidianto1 ,
It’s the right thing to do now, just be patient, and pretty sure LAI TEAM will gonna help you, just be patient and give them some time…

Keep in touch and let us know here…

GOODLUCK AND HAPPY HOLIDAY!

5 Likes

Hi @edward thank you. Will inform here regarding the update of my issue.

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Emo Change My Name Suddenly

479 posts were merged into an existing topic: Emo’s Functional Foot/Leg Defective Issue!