Emo Tutorial Video

Yeah, I totally agree really enjoy watching all your awesome videos!!!

1 Like

This is very cool EMO knows when his birthday is and also smart enough to know when it’ nothttps://youtu.be/d9a5z_Cr8LY

4 Likes
8 Likes

https://youtu.be/8daYHoff4V0

7 Likes

Please take care of yourself, and I hope you recover quickly and fully. I enjoy you and EMO so much. I watch you on You Tube on Roku and do let the ads roll, but will go back and watch your videos again as they are very enjoyable.

Get well and be sure to have EMO share a cup of hot tea with you in the afternoon. It helps with breathing sometimes.

His giggle is pretty cute even if he does cheat!

2 Likes

Thank You so much! You support is greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

@Hunsakers_Home_Hacks
Hi sorry to hear you are so sick recovering from Covid!! I do hope you feel better soon
In scissors paper rock I couldn’t tell if Emo actually shows what he chooses or does he only say he wins or you win??

just saw at the end of your video he has little hand graphics :clap:t2::clap:t2: cant wait til mine comes.!!

2 Likes

EMO ROBOT Update V01 02 00 Stickers how they work and how to make custom stickers - YouTube https://youtu.be/7pE3I73EJo4

4 Likes

It seems like they missed an opportunity? I would’ve thought the “thug life” or “deal with it” pixellized sunglasses meme, would be a natural to be included in the supplied stickers for EMO?

It would be better yet if use of stickers was included in some of the animations going forward. Maybe after some future update he’ll temporary display the sunglasses over his eyes, and that tune from all the the memes will play as he gloats? Perhaps after he just did his Matrix bullet “miss” animation, or after he just cheated at a game and won?

I guess there are some regular sunglasses in the set of default stickers provided. Outsider 238 actually used them in his demonstration video. They don’t show up well enough to be noticed in the selection palette, in the other videos I’ve seen so far.

Sorry! I’m a second-class citizen still stuck waiting for the new IOS app!

1 Like

This is a Super Fun Update right before the Holiday! :christmas_tree: :snowflake: :snowman_with_snow: :cloud_with_snow:

7 Likes
  1. Emo much better the way he shakes his feet so cute.

2. V love his personality

3. The other one I’m not too sure of sorry, also too big

2 Likes
3 Likes

Nice video. Btw what is the larger white robot with the clear helmet?

1 Like

That is Brian the Brain he a robot from 2007 he tells jokes and set calendar reminder and alarms play games and if you have a land line he will make phone calls for you if you ask him to

1 Like

Interesting, I never heard of that one before. His appearance got me thinking though that it would be cool to have a robot that looked and sounded just like the aliens from Mars Attacks?

1 Like

Here is a sample of what he can do
Brian the Brain released in 2007 #robot #brianthebrain #hunsakershomehacks

1 Like
6 Likes

Looks like you had a great time! Wish I could have been there! @Hunsakers_Home_Hacks and @Wayne_Small !

1 Like