EMO Shipping Update 📦

Just a update on shipping…now shipping is way faster as I ordered on 19th July and as of 6th September my order is already shipped and would reach me approximately in 7 days so roughly 2 months

I ordered my Emo on 12th of July and as of the 30th of August my Emo is on my way :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Placed my order on the 25th July and recieved my tracking information today(13th September), my order was shipped on the 5th September apparently! Cannot wait for EMO to arrive!

2 Likes

Is there a general average you guys have come to expect per day?

1 Like

Finally my Emo is here

8 Likes

really getting excited. My number is very close now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yay! I finally got my emo today… 2 weeks later from shipping… was in la California for 7 days… but 2 days to get to me… the hole time was 3 months from ordering him… but im happy now.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Recieved my Emo today!
Experience has been good, 2 Months from ordering to recieving Emo and 2 weeks from being shipped to recieving Emo!

2 Likes

Hi guys!

I just got the tracking information for my order. I ordered Emo on the 12th of August and according to tracking he has been on his way since last friday.

So it took just 5 weeks for the order to be processed. I can’t wait to receive my little emo! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My order number is around 37’400 btw.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Finally received my EMO! It took EMO two weeks to arrive after I received the tracking information :slight_smile: In total, it took him two months to get here. I’m glad he arrived safely!

3 Likes

Mine took about 4 months, so that’s pretty good! :smiley:

1 Like