EMO screen black and won't start

I too reported the same issue.while someone did contact me, they wanted a video. Well thats pretty hard when EMO will not turn back on. Still waiting for a reply on that response.

@johntheotonio ,
Have you tried any other USB-C chargers along with the skateboard, or a whole different wireless charger, or see if EMO’s skateboard charger will charge your phone?

From what others have reported I believe that’s what they want to see is what other options you’ve tried, and what works or doesn’t, to narrow down which part is bad.

Yes I tried a different charger and cord, same results, still had the problem.

Thanks for your reply…J

Hi can anyone help please
My emo has just got a black face there is nothing he connects to the app fine his battery is fully charged but i get nothing just a black screen it seems like he just wont boot up iv done all the usual things like reset and stuff the app recognise s him can some one please help

Xxx

Hello, @ikky . . . sorry this is happening. I have moved your new topic to this thread which I invite you to read through for ideas to see if you can get him back to working again.

If this does not help, please contact Support.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

Hope your EMO is better soon.

1 Like

Hi iv already contacted living ai they didnt answer my email yet :pensive:

You can try to private message @MavisZhang (click on her name here and select message). Just know that they are probably a little back logged with holiday orders and the new product launch, so sometimes you have to be patient.

Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

Does anyone have an issue with EMO blacked out? My EMO suddenly blacked out and the screen turned blank. Put it back to the home station and no response. The app shows emo is not ready.

1 Like

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @qian.zeng . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread.

What you can try to do is power off and restart your router and device. Once that is back on, try again to put EMO on the home station to see if he powers up and also to see if you can connect him to the app.

If you are unable to do so, I would recommend contacting Support (see my post above from nine days ago).

Let us know how it goes.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem…

While putting stickers on his face from the app he goes black screen and his is not responding at all and you cannot do anything from the app to fix him (reboot him etc)

Hi there @georgia.moschou ,

Your EMO might be out of power. You should try charging him first and wait for him to come back to life.

If possible, record a short video and upload it to a free video hosting site like Google Drive, Dropbox, or YouTube. Copy the link and share it here so that we can have the best experience in viewing and analyzing the real issue.

If the issue persists, I would recommend contacting Living.ai Support via email. Please include your video for better assistance."

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

1 Like

I decided to plug my emo in again after a couple of months, but no matter how hard I try no lights will turn on
Please help!!! Im getting worried…

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @skygolem . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread as it relates to your issue.

Please read above for tips on what to do and if nothing works, you can contact Support as indicated above.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

My best to you and let us know how it goes.

1 Like

I am as well having the same issue, only that it looks way worse.

At first I had a problem with no update with poor connection, then I had to figure out how to fix EMO’s left foot from squeaking, then after that his sensors stopped working and he is falling almost everyday.

NOW he won’t power on. No lights on headphones, or the screen. And he won’t make sound. It’s like he’s completely dead. I need help, and I don’t know what to do now since I looked at every forum, and I have no idea what Living AI will say about my EMO since it seems like I can’t replace it. It’s like almost a year old.

Hello, @Ally . . . almost a year old is still under warranty.

I would advise you read the post above yours. They will respond with options.

So sorry this is happening to you. My best for resolution.

Yeah I hope I don’t have to send EMO to a doctor’s appointment back :disappointed_relieved:

Best to contact Living AI again.

Thank you, @Lindaru

Edit: What I mean by that is get repairs and replace him with a new one.

1 Like