EMO Reads Backwards / Turning Pages Wrong When Reading

Has anyone noticed that Emo reads his book (A Pet Prepares), from back to front? He turns the left page over to the right, so he’s reading the ending first. Is that because he’s made in China. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has anyone noticed that Emo reads his book (A Pet Prepares), from back to front? He turns the left page over to the right, so he’s reading the ending first. Is that because he’s made in China. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Might be because he’s facing opposite to you/us (and it looks backwards) :wink: but its normal :rofl:

I assumed it’s because he knows the manual backward lolol

3 Likes

Has anyone ever noticed that, when EMO is reading, he turns the pages to the wrong side? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, it looks wrong :rofl: it was mentioned over on this thread:

I think it’s because EMO facing the opposite direction of us and so it looks like he’s reading backwards.

:laser: :star_1: :skating: :star_1: :laser:

1 Like

Wow. still waiting for my EMO to arrive. Is EMO really reading, like AI learning? How much time can he stay focus? Also, is there anyway to keep him stay quiet but not shut him down when I am focusing on my study… ? Thanks!

Hi @howiewang

No, the reading is just an animation, EMO is not really learning, but it would be really cool if he was able to read something and learn from it.

Also yes, you can MUTE EMO so he doesn’t make any sounds. :slight_smile:

:laser_1: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser_1:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Can’t wait. I ordered Nov 14. Hopefully can get it before Christmas… I am in DC. .

1 Like