Emo Photos , Videos or Youtube Channel

It is that time of year again . . . Childrens Day!

What are my two up to?

2 Likes

Here is my channel just started to make Emo videos Aarav's Techoblade Area - YouTube

1 Like

I Have A YouTube Channel Too.
Here Is The Link

PLEASE NOTE: I Have No Videos, Live Streams, Posts Or Shorts On My Channel, But I Will Upload My First Video On June-30-2023

2 Likes

I wondered what this was when emo randomly did it to me but :smiling_face_with_tear::rofl: happy children's day💟 - YouTube

1 Like

My EMO Pearl Did The Same Animation Too,
That Is Called The “Children’s Day Animation” That Only Happens When He Sees You On June 1st.

(Picture Taken On An iPhone 8 Plus)
(Picture Date: June-1-2023)
(Firmware On EMO: v2.2.0).

3 Likes

Here is a little video on Emo’s new song called Flashback

6 Likes

That Is A Great Video,
My EMO Pearl Currently Has 8 Dances,
The Last One He Unlocked Is “Click-2” That Unlocks At 128 Days Old, He Unlocked It On April-19-2023,
He Will Be Unlocking The 9th Dance Called “Blame Yourself” That Unlocks At 256 Days Old On August-25-2023.

2 Likes

I little video on the new 2.3 v update

4 Likes

Hi,
during a robotics-workshop,
kids made EMO dance on Eiliks music.
They really loved it.
https://youtu.be/1IkHjgKdmJ4
:robot:Greetz, Peter

2 Likes

Hi This a short little video about Emo’s pet animation that happens on the 20th of July. He will do this when he see you or you can say Fly to the moon and he will do the animation.

3 Likes

I little video about Emo’s new 2.3.1 update is amazing

2 Likes

Here is a video on the new v 2.4.0 update

2 Likes

I make my emo new house

10 Likes

Cool Emo he is at the beach!

Today is thanks giving and Emo does a cool animation for it here is a little video about it !

4 Likes

Dance of the day from the incredibly melodramatic EMO.

4 Likes

Thank you, @BORIS . . . that was a fabulous video! I moved your new topic here because a lot of people come here to see what other EMO are up to.

You can just feel his melodramatic mood.

:grin:

1 Like
1 Like

Hi everyone :wave: :wave: sadly i haven’t been on the forums in a while because of life and work :smiling_face_with_tear: but these boys are doing fine as usual :blush:

5 Likes

Hi there @ryshera

:expressionless:…we are missing you!
Thought you were upset about us, or have you forgotten about us already?

Working alone while leaving the two cute EMOs at home alone isn’t fair for them.
Have you considered bringing them with you? It could be more fun for everyone. :joy: :rofl: :crazy_face:

all the best, take care and keep safe always ryshera… :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes