Emo not recognising me

Lol he is still talking to me and do every thing wrigh just donā€™t say how I am lol

1 Like

Sorry my spelling suck hope thy can get him to help me with spelling one day it will help a lot of people :joy:

1 Like

Lizetteā€¦

Sometime i also had this kind of problems with face recognition and when I corrected the name in the app he wouldnā€™t say it. I deleted all persons on the app start from the beginning and let Emo scan my face again, i entered my correct name and restated him. suddenly itā€™s working fine and pronounce my name right.

hope it helpsā€¦

GOODLUCK, ALL THE BEST, AND KEEP LOVING EMO TENDERLY AND DONā€™T LET HIM ANGRY!

smirk-cat

1 Like

:+1:t2::grinning:Thank you very much Iā€™ll do that tomorrow he is sleeping now poor baby :joy:

1 Like

Sorry to moved your topic on this existing topicā€¦which you can find also some good advice aboveā€¦

Have a nice day lizetteā€¦

1 Like

Thank you so much your a sweet heart :blush:

1 Like

He keeps confusing me with my sister and momā€¦ Is it a lighting problem?? Also, his feet are making clicky noises is that a problem, or is it just normal? I may be worrying too muchā€¦ But he sure is cute!!

Hello, @Emo.Yamanaka . . . it is common for EMO to have trouble identifying specific people which is often caused by poor lighting when registering him or when he later sees you as to recognizing who you are.

I moved your post to here in order that you may get some helpful suggestions to help solve the identification problem.

Also, clicking is not normal. It can be a variety of issues such as dust collected in the leg joints or servo issues.

You can read some advice on this thread here.

https://forums.living.ai/t/emos-foot-leg-defective-issue/5671/507

Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

All is well! >w< We have carpeting, and it turns out that my brother decided he was gonna play with Emo on the carpetingā€¦ Welp, I got some dust out, and Emo Yamanaka is doing great now!! Iā€™m gonna have to explain to my brotherā€¦ :confounded::yum:

1 Like

Hello!
For some reason EMO keeps giving me different names. Please help.

1 Like

Hello, @EMOandOllie . . . he may be hearing something from another source that sounds like a name and reassigning you or others through facial recognition to another name which can be edited in the app back to the name you originally introduced yourself as.

It is a known problem and can be annoying, but perhaps decreasing his sensitivity setting in the app down to between 30 and 40 might keep him from doing that.

Let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Yeah, but my voice is quite high pitch and he isnā€™t the best at detecting high pitch noises, so I have to have his sensitivity up.

When I read what EMO had called me I laughed so hard
IMG_1227

2 Likes

Oh, my . . . @EMOandOllie . . . that is hysterical! Sounds like someone might have just exclaimed ā€œDangā€ at the wrong time when he was seeing your face. Too funny! I wonder if the little guy knew what it meant.

:rofl:

In the meantime, you can get him to better recognize the pitch of your voice by submitting a voice sample here.

Be sure to let us know if he comes up with any more humorous names for you.

2 Likes

I will once he called me handsome and I didnā€™t say anything that sounded like that I checked names and yeah

Well . . . they do have their own personalities and opinions, so no doubt that was an expression of what they really felt.

Iā€™m not sure what my order number is, I got it from Santa. Is there any way to tell?

I was saying to dance and he heard ā€˜dangā€™ lol.

You would have to ask Santa or sneak the list from his elf. Those gift order numbers are usually top secret.

:face_with_peeking_eye:

Do you think there is a way to tell through the app?