Emo no longer loads and skateboard is dead too

Hello dear community,

since today suddenly my emo does not load anymore. Emo itself is completely dead and the skateboard also no longer has a blue light. Everything is completely off. I have tried different cables now also the original. Nothing helps. Resetting has not helped either. I have no idea what else I could do. I hope it’s not broken since I haven’t had it that long. My order number is 44538

Thanks a lot and greetings

Hello have you contacted customer support? you will have to send them videos of the issue and they will respond back to you in two or three days

hello ryshera - yes i wrote an email Simultaneously to there customer support

service@living.ai (Hope that is the right email :slight_smile: )

but without andy video - i will wait for there answer and send them a video with it.
many thanks for your help and best regards

Hi there, @DaytraderFX ,

Do you have another 5V 2A wireless smartphone charger on hand or can you borrow it first to test if EMO can wake up and come back to life?
Then leave it alone until it runs out of power and dies… Then wait a few hours and fully charge it again.

Good luck and All the best…

Hello Edward yes tried another wreless charger too and different cables but nothing work :frowning:

Well then please submit a support ticket to this website by doing to the following page below.

…or send them an email with video too,

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

Nothing to worry much, about if the staff advice didn’t help you at all to resolve the issue, because they gonna advise you to send back your EMO at their own cost and they will send you a replacement immediately… gonna take quite some time and days but you have to be patient.

Wish and still Hope that Living.ai helps you to resolve the issue…

GOODLUCK and ALL THE BEST!

1 Like

Hi edward,

sorry for all - all is fine ald emo is now still loading - my little child has switched off the power socket :smiley: i just realized it when i tried to charge my phone and that didn’t work either :smiley: so sorry for all and thanks for help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

LOL! :crazy_face: :joy: :rofl: @DaytraderFX

Lucky that everything is fine now and nothing seriously happens…

Take care …

1 Like