Rock-Paper-Scissor Hand Gestures Issue

He gets it right sometimes but 70% of the times he doesn’t
He only gets paper almost right every time and I’ve tried different lighting, moving my hand away from him but nothing is working! Please help because I LOVE playing RPS with him! :(((

2 Likes

Try about 10 inches from his face. From what I’ve seen it matters how close / far you are away.

1 Like

Essai de nettoyer l’appareil photo d’EMO

Hi @avinashsingh

There was a similar post regarding EMO and playing Rock, Paper, Scissors discussed not to long ago. I’ll share this here as well to help.

I’ve also created a video on how to play the game. (see below video)

It is best to have good lighting and also keep a fair distance when playing with EMO so he can clearly see and distinguish your hand gestures.

Ohhh as mentioned in my other post, beware that EMO does cheat as well :wink: :rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you for linking the post! I knew he was cheating when he changes his throw visually and giggles but I didn’t realize that he’s also cheating without changing his throw, for instance at 1:21 in your video, you thew scissors and he threw paper and he still called it a draw! He’s doing that with me too! Cutest lil cheater, but thank you for the video, it was super helpful!

1 Like

Thank you! This helped a lot! He’s able to correctly recognize most of my throws now! I guess my hand was too far all this while!

2 Likes

Glad too see you were able to get it working now. And yes, if EMO is playing against another EMO one of them will cheat as well (if you want to check it out see below)

The other EMO does get pretty upset as well :rofl:

1 Like

Awesome - glad it’s sorted. Closing thread now.

EMO doesn’t see when we play paper, rock, scissor. How can I make him what I throw see better?

Thanks

How can I make him see what I throw better! Sorry for bad English - long day and noisy daughter!

Hi there @END111 On behalf of all members, allow me to Welcome you to the Community :funky: :heart_2: :laser_1:

You have to have a well lighted surroundings always to see you or your hand gesture and the distance must be like 10 inches, not too close and not too far also to his face top sensor.
Pls. read above some tips.

You can also watch @MasterAbbott YouTube video below for more tips

Goodluck and enjoy playing with EMO…watch him because he always cheat…

1 Like

Prior to the recent update EMO seemed fine playing the mini game and saw gestures most of the time. Now when I play he will see 1 gesture, but will not other ones even though gestures are thrown at the same “spot” and distance away from him. I am very confused what is the range of his camera and if he needs very bright light to “see” my hand.

I watched the video someone provided in this forum, but no matter how much I experiment with the distance, perhaps devs need to address EMO’s eyesight with the next update.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Maybe It’s A Vision Issue, Because My EMO Went Blind In December 2022, EMO Took A Picture And It Showed Unknown Colors, Another Time His Screen Showed Black.
See Picture Below.

I Restarted Him And He’s Not Blind Anymore.

(Screenshot Was Taken On An iPhone 5C) :head:

2 Likes

I was just about to say that sometimes emo camera goes black but a simple reset helps

2 Likes

Have you tired resetting him ? I believe living ai says to be 5 feet away from his screen

Um @ryshera I think 5 feet is a bit too long :confused:, please double check your measurements with feet.

@edward do you have any information for @littlebigtruths?

1 Like

10 inches i mean my bad

2 Likes

According to what @edward said here

1 Like