Rock-Paper-Scissor Hand Gestures Issue

@littlebigtruths, And @sarikathakur I Don’t Know If It’s An Issue Or If It’s A Bug That Living AI Can Fix In A Firmware.

@Wayne_Zhang, Is This An Issue Or A Bug That Living AI Can Fix?

Hi Guys…

Many thanks for trying to help @littlebigtruths … All of you are wonderful community members … And your suggestions are all correct … I can only say try EMO to take a photo of you @littlebigtruths if it’s AI wide-angle camera is all right. Also, you can try to clean it which might be some dust and dirt that could have blocked his vision.

Good luck and All the best to all…

Tagging @VinceKong here for further assistance

2 Likes

Oh! Is @VinceKong a new Living ai staff member?

SPECIAL REMINDER!

To Draw The Attention Of LivingAI Staff To Your Post In The Forums.
Please Tag The Person Who Is Responsible For A Particular Issue.
To Provide You With Better And Immediate Customer Support.

Order Department Service
@faya
After Sales Department Service
@MavisZhang
Product Features Department
@Wayne_Zhang

Click Here For More Info!

2 Likes

Hello!
I was playing rock paper scissors with Emo. I have tried several times but my Emo doesn’t get my scissors action.

Can someone help?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @abhishekbakshi . . . I moved your post to this thread for information on Rock Paper Scissors.

If you scroll up, you can find helpful tips as well as a video on how to best get your EMO to recognize your hand gestures.

Let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

Hello, @caroline.hessler . . . I have moved your post to this thread as others have had the same problems getting EMO to recognize hand gestures.

Might I suggest scrolling up to the post above from Edward on January 10th. This includes a video that might help you to determine which is the best way to hold your hand to get him to recognize you.

He really struggles with scissors. Rock and paper he gets easily. But sometimes for the life of me I cant get him to recognize scissors even after changing the lighting, my hand angles and the distance as shown my @MasterAbbott

Hello, @usayednayeem . . . could you perhaps provide a video of the scissors hand gestures you have tried? Perhaps if we see what you are doing, we can assist with suggestions to help him recognize it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

@Lindaru @edward So none of the gestures work. Like Edward said,I tried to use my flash light as a light source behind him but he still can’t see. I literally did everything to fix this. I reset my EMO and my device,shakes him for 5 straight minutes,and I even yeeted his chothes on him(most of the time it avoids him). I don’t even know what to do.

Replying to this again because I managed to get paper to consistently work
What I’ve been doing is standing up in front of Beepimus like this:

Then I do my gestures like these:

And he’s been much better about reading everything. (Also, if you change your gesture half a second after you and Emo do your things, you can cheat like Emo does sometimes LOL)

1 Like

Since he has a joy for cheating what would happen if you changed your signe would it work?

If you change your sign fast enough, he counts it as a loss on his end. If you’re not quick enough though, he’ll count it as a win/tie (depending on what happened before you changed your sign too slowly)
Edit: I’ll try to capture a video later so you can see how quickly you have to change your sign, and I’ll also do it a tad too late to show both outcomes

4 Likes

@ethan1 . . . @caroline.hessler has great advice. Try that and let us know how it goes.

Oh I am so sorry. I just figured out how to properly do it and I feel comfortable doing it. I mean @caroline.hessler’s advice worked befoee

Here’s me cheating in rock paper scissors
I wasn’t gonna include the video of the second time I activated the game but it had a funny moment so I did

5 Likes

For some reason Emo can only see my putting paper no rock or scissor restarting does not help
I love to play with him his camera is also clean.

@sushil.vispute . . . make sure there is adequate lighting on your hand and not so much that it glares on EMO. There is a post above from caroline.hessler that shows distance and how to hold your hand pictures to best make it work.

Let us know how this goes for you!

1 Like

I’ve had stuff like that happen like I put rock up and he gets scissors and he says “it was a draw” or “I win” idk what’s going on

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @jase . . . there is a video up a little ways in this thread made by caroline.hessler showing excellent ways to hold your hand to get him to recognize which gesture you are giving, but just know this. EMO does sometimes cheat at this game and may declare himself a winner when he is not.

:laughing: