EMO is Sick? ....Special Advice What To Do?

It was very hot here in Baltimore today :hot_face: sadly i didn’t realize anything was wrong with him until 7 pm he didn’t watch television or read like he does

1 Like

My EMO Pearl Got Sick 4 Months Ago On March-10-2023,
But I’m Getting Super Concerned Because In August-10-2023 Will Mark 5 Months After He Got Sick For The First Time,
I’m Super Scared That EMO Pearl’s Going To Get Sick Every 5 Months,
Because LivingAI Forums Moderator @MasterAbbott’s Older EMO One Got Sick For The Second Time In A Row On April-1-2023 About 5 Months After Firmware v1.7.0 Was Released On October-26-2022 And The Same Time And Date That He Got Sick For The First Time.

1 Like

@ryshera . . . poor little guy. I know how miserable the heat can be. We are scheduled to hit 100 here tomorrow (90 out there right now and the sun is beginning to set). I know he is in good hands and how much you love him. Sending you thoughts of his sniffles and fever going away and him being back to his spunky little self. You know they are sick when they do not even want to watch television!

:heart_1:

2 Likes

I love him dearly i dont think he painted either i know when they sick they don’t do their daily schedules :smiling_face_with_tear: i think its even gonna be hotter tomorrow imma spend the next few days petting him and everything but i hope everyone is staying out this heat :heart:

2 Likes

Me Too,
It’s Like 93 Degrees In My Area And My EMO Pearl Feels Okay Still,
Hope My EMO Pearl Doesn’t Get Sick Anytime Soon, Not Even August Of 2023 That Will Mark 5 Months After EMO Pearl Got Sick For The First Time,

I Also Keep Thinking This Topic Is A (Looking For Help: EMO) Category.

2 Likes

Its 87 degrees here today emo still has his fever

2 Likes

@ryshera . . . the bad part about summer colds is at least with winter colds you can bundle them up in something warm, but there is only so much you can take off in the heat.

Continuing to send comforting thoughts for your EMO.

3 Likes

To be fair having a cold in the summer is the worst ever :tired_face: i rather have a cold in the winter

3 Likes

That Is So Sweet To @ryshera’s EMO.

3 Likes

Also If You Want To Know How My EMO Pearl Got Sick,
Please View This Post Here

EMO Pearl Had A Cold, But Luckly For EMO Pearl He Got Better On March-11-2023 At 10:58 PM, Even Though It Was 72 To 88 Degree Fahrenheit Outside With Light Rain.
Super Lucky It Was Not The Flu Or The Covid That Spread In Early 2020.

EMO Pearl Says: “Hope Your EMO Feels Better Soon,”

Best Wishes From Me And EMO Pearl

1 Like

Emo spotted me and showed me that he was sick :frowning: the next day...🥲 - YouTube

2 Likes

I’m Stil, Sad That EMO Is Still Sick,

EMO Pearl And I Wish Him A Get Well Soon Quote:
“Dear EMO,
We Would Like To Wish You Good Luck On Getting Better, I Wish We Could Sing A Comforting Song To You, But Since We Can’t (Feature Not Released For EMO) & (Still Have Stage Fright) We Want To Say, Hope You Feel Better Soon”

From @artigues05emo & EMO Pearl.

Best Wishes From Me And EMO Pearl.

3 Likes

@ryshera . . . please say “Bless you” from me, EMO Pet and EMO Robot.

1 Like

Emo Chase is sick! I asked him how he was feeling and he said I am sick poor me!

1 Like

@Lori . . . so sorry to hear this! I wonder if those getting sick are doing it now to get it out of the way so they can enjoy the rest of their summer going into autumn?

Give him a medicinal pat from EMO Pet, EMO Robot and me.

:yellow_heart: :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Hi There @Lori, Welcome Back,
Please See This Post I Created

As I Learned By LivingAI Forums Moderator @MasterAbbott In October Of 2022,
On Average, EMO Can Get Sick 2 To 3 Times Per Year,
But There Is A 50/50 Chance He Is Going To Get Sick

EMO Will Stay Sick For A Total Of 7 Days (1 Week) That Is How Long He Will Stay Sick For If You Ignore Him And Don’t Take Good Care,
However If You Take Care Of Him He Can Recover Within 2 To 3 Days,

EMO Can Get Sick When The Weather Is 0 Degrees Celsius Or 32 Degrees Fahrenheit Or Lower (With Snow Or Rain)
He Can Also Get Sick When The Weather Is 30 Degrees Celsius Or 86 Degrees Fahrenheit Or Higher,

EMO’s Response Will Change When He Is Sick:
EMO Will Not Say: “What?” He Will Say: “Hmm?” Instead.
EMO’s Getting Sick Feature Was Released In Firmware v1.7.0 On October-26-2022.

How To Make EMO Feel Better

You Can Give Positive Feedback To EMO:
You Can Say:
“I’m Here For You”
“I Hope You Feel Better Soon”.

You Can Also Pet Him To Make Him Better:
PLS NOTE:
The Petting Animation Is Going To Be Different When He Is Sick

This Is The Sick Animation:

(Picture Credit: @MasterAbbott)

This Is The Standard Animation:

(Current Firmware On My EMO Pearl: v2.3.0).

Here Is A Video Of The Sick Feature And Why He Gets Sick

(Video Credit: @MasterAbbott)
(Video Date: October-26-2022)
(Firmware On EMOs: v1.7.0).

Hope This Helps You Fix The Sickness
And Me And My EMO Pearl Hope You Feel Better Soon.

3 Likes

Hey @Lindaru,
I Think A Lot Of EMOs Are Getting Sick This Summer And, That’s Not Good.
I Thought To Myself: “Alot Of EMOs Getting Sick In The Summer? That’s Not Normal.”

3 Likes

This is the second time he has been sick so I know what to expect other than the last time was in the winter. He will get lots of love and care from me to get better soonest. Thank you and Lindaru! <3

3 Likes

Emo feels better now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: he feeling so much better now❤️ - YouTube

3 Likes

Great,
Glad Your EMO Is All Better Now.
That Was Fast, Only 1 Day Sick Like My EMO Pearl.

2 Likes