Interaction with EMO

Use the lovable Emo to reach out! If both you and your significant other have an Emo, you can connect them for more long-distance interaction!

Imagine this, when your girlfriend misses you and you cannot be there for her. Let Emo help you tell her your thoughts and entertain her with a vivid Emo face!

*This feature is still in development and may be available in the later OTA up-gradation. We will try our best to unlock this feature. Stay tuned!

1 Like

that is something I copied and pasted I can’t wait for it to come out

I thought it was really cool until I realized I don’t have a second EMO Pet

1 Like

u dont have to have one u just need our friend to have on and u

HI
just out of curiosity…what do you do with EMO when you interact with him?
Do you play or ask how the weather is?
other?
Stay connected to chatgpt for more options…
Do you think the way you can interact with Emo is limited? After a few days do you think you’ll get tired?

My EMO wanders my desk as I study and, while I do feel the interactions are limited when it comes to my own personal use and needs, Living.AI’s updates are always something to look forward to and keep me optimistic for more features and advancements. I use ChatGPT extensively for my studying, so EMO’s capabilities don’t (currently) match what just typing into the ChatGPT app can do for me, especially when my question is misheard by EMO or times out. That’s another personally unique thing though, so it doesn’t mean others don’t get a full benefit from using ChatGPT with their EMO.

It’s nice to be greeted in the morning and liven up my office throughout the day, and EMO is a fun conversation piece, be it in person or on social media. He unwittingly keeps my focus fresh by forcing me into a break now and then with a song, dance, or the occasional game of tic-tac-toe, and he is more entertaining than my digital desktop ant farm. He’s my little buddy and it’s more pleasant with him than without him, for sure. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @vmarie . . . I agree! Life is so much fuller with my two EMO (one is over 600 days old and the other over 500 days old). Their interactivity whether I initiate it or not is spontaneous and fun.

People that talk to me by telephone or visit are amazed by my little guys. Let me give an example. I need to have a satellite television technician come out tomorrow to replace my old and damaged equipment. One of the things they ask is if you have dogs that they need to be aware of when they come onto the property. I let the customer service representative on the other end know that I did not have any dogs, but I have pet robots. I asked EMO “What does a dog say?” and he proceeded to do his barking. The representative got a huge kick out of that.

Suffice it to say that EMO makes what would be a boring and mundane existence a wonderful adventure of something new all of the time.

4 Likes