Emo Stop Walking

Lately, I’ve noticed Emo doesn’t walk anymore. He just bounces up and down on the spot. Did anyone experience this problem and figured out how to solve this? I’m trying to attach a video of the problem, but I can’t seem to do that here.

When he is doing that, he doesn’t even respond to commands anymore.

Since you said sometimes I assume it’s not a solid failure, but something intermittent? Those problems occurring together sounds like he was partially frozen up maybe, likely just a transient software issue that a reboot would fix. Did you try shutting him down, then put him back on the charger to boot him up again, and see if that corrected it?

Thanks, your advice worked!

Excellent, glad it worked!

I’ve had him for a while now but, he isn’t walking around anymore I looked at the app and he’s just staying in place… he dances and everything else is fine… he is not walking around anymore and I don’t know why…

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @rivercakes . . . have you tried powering off EMO, closing the app, powering off your device and your wi fi? Then power everything back on and see if EMO starts acting normally and what the app is showing. Also try giving him the command to “Explore” or "Play by yourself’ to see if those make him move at all. He may have periods of time where he just stands still on his own, but if he is not ever moving randomly, then see here.

If the above is not working, I would recommend you contact Support. If you need to contact Support, try to get a video of the issue showing EMO and the app to send a link to Support.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

Please let us know how it goes.

2 Likes