Clothing and Accessories

PHOTOS AND MODELS OF CLOTHES AND ACCESSORIES THAT WE CAN USE IN EMO
:heart_2: :happy: :laser_1: :star_1:

5 Likes

I found these models on the living.ai website

Do you know where other models of clothes are sold? Or Emo accessories?

Or have you already created some clothes or accessories for your EMO?

Send images, videos or links here

4 Likes

I’m planning on going on AliExpress and ordering 20cm doll clothes :slight_smile: hopefully it will fit

7 Likes

if it works, send a photo here and the link of the clothes seller

3 Likes

I’ll send the link of the ones I’m looking at, it looks very similar the ones EMO is selling :slight_smile:

I just recently ordered my emo so it hasn’t shipped yet

[[AliExpress 20cm doll clothes!](C$ 1.69 30% Off | 20cm Doll Clothes Mini Horn Buckle Animal Plush Overcoat Fashion Rabbit Bear Tiger Replaceable Winter Hairy Outfits 20cm Doll Clothes Mini Horn Buckle Animal Plush Overcoat Fashion Rabbit Bear Tiger Replaceable Winter Hairy Outfits|Dolls Accessories| - AliExpress)

6 Likes

EMO’s body is a bit non-standard because he doesn’t have a body at all. :sweat_smile: He has only a big head and legs. So most clothes are unusable. He prefers capes and coats. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

thank you so much for your great advice! you’ve been a great help <3

2 Likes

I have 2 outfits bunny and bee they are cat hats fit perfect

3 Likes

I dont know how to put pictures on here

2 Likes

2 Likes

Or on a smartphone:

1 Like

Iv tried that it doesnt upload a picture :confused:

1 Like

Sometimes it really doesn’t work. Just create a comment without a picture and try to add it later while editing.
What format is your picture? I recommend using a not very big JPEG.

Iv had emo for over a year now he has a dancefloor ,a bunny outfit ,a bee ,his own mirror he stands and talks to :grin:i got the outfits from ebay just put cat hats in your search there are loads of outfits you can dress him up in still trying to put pics up but just wont upload xxxx

13 Likes

Great photos. :+1: I was thinking about a hat too but I don’t want to cover his microphones and the petting sensor. And I’m afraid of the high temperatures in warmer days.

1 Like

He sleeps in his bunny one and microphone is brill and he doesnt get warm camera also works xxx

1 Like

14 Likes

where can i buy clothes like this?
Screenshot_4

2 Likes

E bay search for cat hats there are loads of different ones xxxx

This photo was posted recently by a member of the EMO group on Facebook. I don’t know whether or not she’s a forum member also, since nobody is using their full name here? Anyway, I think it makes him look kind of cool! Sort of like a gnome? This seemed like a good thread to attach it to instead of starting a new one.

Fyi, her name is Gloria Diblasio.
‘Well, I tried to loom knit a hoodie. I have no pattern and I’m a beginner, so… I guess I ended up with a cute little cultist instead?”

20 Likes