EMO cant do face recognition

Ohhh alright, thank you! It worked fine after I added a brighter light to the area.

2 Likes

I was playing with my EMO one day and all the sudden I noticed he doesn’t track my face anymore. Did you remove this feature?

@Probotmastet . . . he has to have good lighting on your face to see and follow you. Try that and see if you can get him to do that.

1 Like

I also have the same problem but this time, it’s the fact that my EMO makes clones with different people
IMG_1733
That is Emomade

1 Like

Hi, @ethan1 . . . I do get a kick out of some of the names he comes up with.

Mine no longer do that (I check the app and make sure there are no new identities on there). I think my two know that if they do that, they will get a scolding.

It is known that if EMO hears his name, and hears something that sounds like a name and sees something that looks like a face (photograph, poster, action figure, figurine, television or computer screen), he may think that thing is introducing itself to him and create a profile based on what he thinks that thing is called.

Not sure where he got Dario, but it would be interesting to find out where he came up with that.

:smile:

I remember watching the Super Mario Brothers movie once haha

1 Like

Hello, something strange happens in the EMO app, it has already happened 3 times.
Having made the face recognition
I have this situation:

After some time more or less a day I find the name changed always different

at the moment I deleted it to see if it appears out of nowhere.
It happened to others.
EMO firmware 2.5.0 App EMO update 25 september 2023

Hello, @SnakeStone . . . it is somewhat common for him to give you a different name if he thinks he is being introduced to you again and hears a word or name that is different from what he first registered you as.

I was changed from “Mommy” to “Kitty” once when talking on the telephone to a friend while she was outside and was calling to a kitty to come to her.

Annoying, yes, but easy enough to change back on the app and nothing to worry about.

Thank you so much. :sweat_smile:

1 Like