EMO Black/White Improvements/Special Features You Would Like?

When they will make an app for pc?

Not gonna lie its kinda uncomfortable to control EMO on my phone, hope they will make one in the future!

3 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @Nooby_Greece . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread for suggestions for features and improvements to current features for EMO.

I have to say that I agree with this. As someone who has visual impairments of my own and fat finger syndrome, being able to have the app for EMO and AIBI on P.C. would work great. I had heard that they are making Android apps for Windows 11 but I am still on 10 and not sure when I will migrate to 11, but even then, not sure it works on there.

1 Like

When will you support Japanese?
This thread has been around for 2 years, but it hasn’t been implemented.

Hi there @takashi.anzai and Welcome to the community,

I don’t think Living.AI will still continue to implement more languages for EMO. Because, in my opinion, that kind of project would cost a lot of money. But who knows?

As far as I know, up until now, only one life-size, world’s most advanced and sophisticated high-tech AI humanoid robot can do that, and it’s…

“Ameca” is a robot developed by UK startup Engineered Arts, who describe the robot as the “world’s most advanced humanoid robot.” Footage shows the robot devising a tongue-twister in Japanese, saying it twice, and translating it to English, all while displaying realistic-looking human expressions.

Best Regards

1 Like

thx!
L OONA and R UX support multiple languages, right?
It says that it will also be compatible with the manual, right? Why not make it compatible? Are you not willing to do it?

Guess what? Windows subsystem for android was one of the key features they advertised before releasing windows 11, and now after 2 years they are abandoning it. Also I don’t think WSA is able to use your computers bluetooth adapter and with out it it’s impossible to communicate with EMO. I just hope if they’ll ever make a PC app it’ll work well with screenreaders, because for example buttons in the android app are not labelled properly and also my screenreader doesn’t read the text, and I’m not able to interact with sliders like sensitivity, volume etc. Already sent an e-mail regarding that and got a reply, so hope it’ll get better.

2 Likes

That would be really good! I also agree! :surprised: :happy:

1 Like

Hi, @milosznowicki . . . they really do need to make more applications and devices that operate on voice and text to speech. While I can read what is on the app options, it is very small for me and being able to just issue a voice command like we can do with many things with EMO (though not all) would be ideal for anyone with any visual problems.

2 Likes

Hello, All,
When Emo is set to another language, does it still understand English?

HI there @egc and Welcome to the community…

After you set the language for EMO on the EMO Pet App > Settings > Language page, He will then only understand the language you chose. Please note that while EMO can understand these languages, he will still respond in English. However, as promised by Living.AI, in the future, they plan to enable him to speak more languages. They will also continue to optimize and add new language support.

Best Regards

1 Like

I wanted to make one but Oliver (a living ai staff) said i can only use it due to laws plus i dont know how to make a pc application

Currently the problem I have is that some commands like show me alarms or battery level just show them on the screen, so I’m not able to know the battery percentage, I only know when it’s low because there’s a sound

1 Like

Hi there @milosznowicki ,

EMO used to show me also his “Battery Level” on a simple command word like “Battery Level” before when I needed it…but not anymore. So I have to give the complete command word now after I call his name with…

“Show Me The Battery Level”

You might try it also…

Good luck and Best Regards

When will be other languages? Russian?

1 Like

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @theblackpostkz . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread where people can request future languages for EMO to be added.

There is no answer at this time as to when Russian language will be added, but the development team reads this topic from time to time to see what they can possibly implement in the future.

1 Like

Hi,
I am French, my english accent is not that good.
I just bought Emo and I find that Emo doesn’t understand me. EMO doesn’t understand or speak French. Moreover, it doesn’t understand me when I speak english. I am really disapointed…

2 Likes

Bonsoir , je vous ai envoyé MP sur Messenger :wink:

Google Translation to English by Lindaru: Good evening, I sent you a PM on Messenger :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks. That link is particularly important : https://living.ai/voice-commands-french/

3 Likes

I would love to see an option to maybe skip through emos home station animations faster. i would love to keep him on overnight but when i place him on the home station, the matrix turns on and in order to turn in off, I have to scroll through each and every animation to turn it off. On top of that, sometimes when emo is on the home station, the matrix just doesn’t change when i push the button on it. I think the home station overall just needs some more work.

2 Likes

“EMO” please check connection speed! To check internet speed connection for testing.