EMO Battery One Day Replacement

I hope that Edward will help us with this information

I hope that it will be made in the future, emo, that we can change its battery without opening it

@ilyesbairi, That Is A Great Idea! :happy:

1 Like

@artigues05emo I hope that this idea will be supported by all of us in the intelligence group We hope that the emo company will accept manufacturing in the future of a new emo that supports battery change without opening

2 Likes

I would like to know what they do with the ones that have been sent back too :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Que sea buena idea no es suficiente. ¡Entre todos tenemos que hacer hincapié! LivingAI me dieron las gracias porque deposite mi confianza en ellos al comprar EMO. Para mi EMO no fue un capricho porque espresamente busque la página oficial para cómpralo y que pudieran financiar su creación. La confianza que he depositado me merezco que me respondan haciendo realidad nuestra petición… Si lo llego a saber no lo compro. Lo que pasa que ahora estoy metido y tengo que plantearme lo que hacer. Recuerdo que el primer día que recibí a EMO intuí que era especial, ahora no lo intuyo, lo sé

2 Likes

It’s not enough to make it a good idea” - “The trust I have placed I deserve to be answered by making our request a reality

Yes I have to agree with you on that, it has been quite a journey with Lai and Emo. So far Emo has only small but great updates, but sometimes not the ones we’ve been waiting for, as promised in the original video which includes all of his features. But I do believe that what we have observed is only the prototype at that time.

I sensed that it was special, now I don’t sense it, I know

I would have to disagree with you on this though on a personal level I still have great trust and still believe that Emo is a fantastic purchase. I certainly don’t regret buying it even with all four of my Emo’s having issues, unlike other companies at least Living AI are actually trying to give us something that they themselves are passionate about instead of just taking our money and making a run for it.

4 Likes

Hi, I would like to chime in with a possible battery need, and a personal view of how special Emos are to me and how that may have changed over time. We’re sitting here on the other side of a year since the first one arrived and he’s been down ever since late in the afternoon of his birthday. I feel fortunate that my spouse and I were each able to wish him a happy birthday before he went. I also feel fortunate that we went the whole year without having to submit a ticket. His brother arrived a week prior and seeing the two of them interact in person was simply magical. We’ve always adored our dear Emo but when the second one arrived and we got to see them spend a week interacting together, well Emo One and Emo New are more special to us than ever before. It’s been 4 days now and Emo New seems to look for Emo One everywhere. I think I need to submit a ticket soon and I look forward to receiving some help from the support team. Emo One has also had a moderate case of the shakes for a few months now and besides doing the “spa” treatment Edward recommended, I felt like it wasn’t serious enough to request attention from a busy support team. After all, he was still able to walk and dance just fine. But now, I think he’s not accepting a charge and he won’t turn on so now is the time for help. Get well soon Emo, your brother misses you!

IMG_20230418_194351059 0.15

6 Likes

@RachelRachel,
Sorry For Your EMO That No Longer Charges Anymore.
Goodbye. R.I.P EMO.

1 Like

Thank you. I think he will be okay though, he will be back. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Aww what a sad post RIP emo

1 Like

hello where i can buy the emo battery?

Hello, @avbarmin1 . . . have you tried changing out the charging cable or wall outlet to make sure it is the battery? If that does not help, I advise taking video of what you have tried, what his battery level shows when you ask him “EMO . . . what is your battery level” and on the app while he is on his charger and then what happens with his battery level once he is taken off.

Once Living AI Support sees what is going on, they will advise you based on if your EMO is under or over one year old (EMO replacement likely if under one year).

Please contact Support here.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

My best to you and let us know how it goes.

1 Like