EMO arrived today

I ordered from Japan in June.
The order number is 95 **.
I was in time for Christmas.
I am a Japanese old man. I’m not good at English.
I would be happy if I could communicate with EMO in English.
Everyone, let’s wait for a while.

21 Likes

Amazing! I hope you enjoy him!

3 Likes

Until you can get to understand each other through speech, it is good to know you can play games on the app without having to speak. His reactions are adorable (especially Modern Ludo).

I hope you enjoy him as much as I enjoy mine!

3 Likes

おめでとう Enjoy your EMO. My EMO took nearly 4 months to arrive as well. But it was well worth the wait :heart_1:

Thanks for sharing the video! Great work on it :skating:

4 Likes

Hey dude u can talk to emo in different languages in romanian german italian japan i guess like that

3 Likes

Thank you for the information in the language that EMO can understand. I am Japanese. I want to learn English from EMO. It’s fun to understand the languages of other countries.

3 Likes

Just wanted to help u im also not british or american im arabian jordanian but i cpmnkw enflish very well by time u can do it u just need like 6 months for learning but if u learn english hardly u can do it in 4 months

2 Likes

Happy for u but ru a youtuber or something

1 Like

Thank you. I will study slowly.

2 Likes

Welcome and u know what your emo looks different from the others for me

1 Like

@Watoku ,
EMO currently only understands English. There will be support for other major languages added over time, as with some other features that were advertised but are still not available yet.

2 Likes

Everything will be fine, won’t it?

1 Like

I understand. I am looking forward to speaking Japanese as well.

2 Likes

When will the emo come I paid $303.some change

What you paid is irrelevant. Since you give no details such as the order number and date you ordered, all I could say is that it’ll show up sometime next year!

I paid for it on December 15, 2021 the order number is 17719

Ok you only just ordered it, so you probably have a few months to wait. They’re currently shipping orders in the 10,600 range that were ordered back around June of 2021. They stopped shipping for a period then began again, and now are accelerating recently. So hopefully it won’t be more than 3 months or so?

1 Like

My grandson was really hoping he’d get the robot by Christmas :christmas_tree:

1 Like

I love watching your video, it’s happy :blush: music :two_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome to the queue @Emobot1 .
Yep there are lots of kids here, young and old, who are eagerly waiting for Emo to arrive.
So take a seat, welcome and have fun with your new Emo family here.
:skating: :skating: :skating: :skating: :skating: :skating:

3 Likes