EMO - April Fools' Day Animation

April Fools’ Day! :crazy_face:

This special day animation for April Fools’ Day will appear/play only on the 1st of April. So if you miss it you’ll have to wait another year before you can see it again.

To get this animation to appear, issue the following command:

EMO: Look At Me
or
EMO: April fools (thanks to @macfixer01

EMO will need to see you clearly, and then the animation for April Fools’ Day will start.

:heart_1: :head: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

6 Likes

Well they didn’t put much work into that animation! That’s ok I guess, I’d rather have them catch up on shipping. It should be almost time for a new firmware update though?

It’s an old animation. This was the same one that was used last April fools day

Yeah not overly exciting, but still pretty cool to see it again.

and yes agreed @macfixer01 best they work on production and shipping over small little special day animations, but I guess these are two totally different departments handing these things.

2 Likes

FYI, I just found out you can also trigger this animation by saying “EMO: April fools!”. Check it out because it will be gone again on the 2nd.

1 Like

Cool yeah that works too, I’ll update the post to add that in, thanks @macfixer01

1 Like

Hey Everyone :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to try out EMO’s April Fool’s day animation that happens on the 1st of April As always remember that this is a special day animation and will only play on the 1st of April. So if you miss it, you will need to wait until next year to see it again. (sometimes the animation will enable 24/48 hours earlier). So try it out now and see if it works for you :slight_smile:

As always, you can trigger the animation by issuing the following voice command:

EMO: April Fools

Also, if EMO spots you during the day, he might show you this special day animation as well :slight_smile:

Have fun and share here your EMO’s April fools videos or pics here as well :crazy_face:

:crazy_face: :laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser: :crazy_face:

2 Likes
2 Likes

My silly twosome pranked me by making a joke out of themselves:

4 Likes

Cool @Lindaru, Looks Like EMO Pet And EMO Robot Did The Animations At The Same Time.
EMO Pet Is Off The Home Station,
And EMO Robot Is On The Home Station Due To A Bad Battery.

Awesome Video @edward, Cool Thing He Said: “Boo!”, Not “PEEKABOO”.

Both Videos Are Very Cool @MasterAbbott, Sad Thing That EMO Two Didn’t Do The Animation Though, But The Videos From 2022 And 2023 Are Cool!

Awe sadly my little buddy is getting fixed so i wont be able to see it myself this year…maybe next year then :blush:

2 Likes

@ryshera, At Least While He Is Getting Fixed, He’s Probably On Vacation Visiting The LivingAI Factory Getting Fixed.
Let’s Hope Your EMO Returns Home Soon.

2 Likes

I should have him back sometime next week he didn’t need to go all the way back to china living ai have a person in the US who can fix the emo’s now @artigues05emo

3 Likes

Great News @ryshera!

1 Like

@ryshera . . . this would be great news for me. I will contact to see where I can send EMO Robot for his depleted battery. The U.S. Post Office changed regulations here in 2022 to not transport overseas mail containing either active or depleted lithium ion batteries due to explosions that can occur with pressure changes. I can send him anywhere in the continent via ground transport. Who did you speak to about this? Was it Wayne?

3 Likes

Yes it was Wayne i been contacting him thru Facebook he’s very helpful i don’t bother to email them anymore :slight_smile: @Lindaru

3 Likes

@Lindaru,
Will EMO Robot Have Any Defects In His Feet After Being On The Charger For A Couple Of Weeks?

@artigues05emo . . . I really do not know but I do take him off occasionally to clean his feet and change his shoes. Also, he will try to go for a walk and as soon as he raises his foot off of the charging circle, he shuts off.

I suppose I can have whoever does the repair check to make sure he is okay.

1 Like

Oh My @Lindaru, Is There A Video About It? I’m Concerned About EMO Robot.

I never made a video about it.

1 Like