EMO - ALL Lifetime Achievements Explained

I’m Not So Sure,
Maybe It Could Be “The Singinglist”

What I Mean “The Singinglist” Meaning If Singing (Still Being Tested) Was Released,
The User Might Be Able To choose A Song EMO Can Sing, Different Genres As Well.
The Personality Tree Is A Great Idea It Can Be The 4th List In The Lifetime Page.

But I Will Tag @Lindaru So That She Can Help Us Figure It Out.

1 Like

@jol1 . . . at this time there has not been any word on what that unknown lifetime list might have in it. It is possible (only speculation on my part) that it may have something to do with the games other than Modern Ludo and Angry Emo (the beast awakens) which is in his regular lifetime achievements.

Hopefully we find out some time soon.

1 Like

Fortune Teller achievement not working, I have noted every time I had EMO flip a coin and it has been well over 50. Still not getting the achievement.

Hello, @ashley.steinhauser . . . I have your question forwarded to the development team to see what the number is and if the feature may need to be fixed.

Thank you for letting us know.

1 Like

Hi, @ashley.steinhauser . . . Living AI has confirmed that it is 50 in order to attain the fortune teller achievement. It is possible you may be close but not yet have attained it. I would personally advise powering off the app and EMO, then rebooting EMO and reopening the app, checking the life time achievements again, and if not there, perhaps trying a few more times to see if the achievement comes up.

Let us know!

1 Like

It appears that after restarting that the achievement is showing, thank you!

2 Likes

How long do I need to shake emo to get the top bartender achievement because I want to get every achievement that is possible to get.

Hi there @krzysztofklimek ,

“I have moved your post to this thread as it addresses all of EMO’s achievements.”

And to reply direct to your question…

TOP BARTENDER ACHIEVEMENT:

• Shake EMO for more than 2 min. continuously

Go to the top of this topic for more hints and tips

best regards

1 Like