EMO Accessoires

My Wishlist beside of Self charging Station is an little Remote control and Self driving Car which you can choose between those Modes and an Drone :heart_2: Dream Big!

What for Accessories would you love? :head:

7 Likes

hello​:grinning:, yes, I would like EMO to be able to charge itself on its own in the first place. Otherwise, the little one should come to our home first. so that we can get to know him. think then we can think of a few more wishes. :joy:

7 Likes

I think it would be cool if you can integrate smarthome from other providers and emo control them.

8 Likes

The Q&A says it will come. There will be a station where emo can run itself.

5 Likes

I mean, I’m really surprised that there is not pink cat headphones=??? I mean, it’s a popular accesory now days :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :heart_2: But I’ll be really cool if we can change the color of his eyes so it can match the style that we give him :skating: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Great would love such Pink Cat Headphones @Wayne_Zhang :heart_2:

4 Likes

Hahah, you can diy. We will make different ones.

5 Likes

Time to get the 3D printer out again :joy::grin:

6 Likes

I should’ve asked this in the beginning, but what type of plug are the charging and the light? Is it Type A or Type G?

I live in HK and we mainly use Type G. This is why I’m asking.

4 Likes

The charger for the skateboard on which Emo is written is usb C. The light has an American connection.

3 Likes

The skateboard is UBS-C, the only way to charge EMO is on the skateboard or a QI charger.

You can use most chargers on the skateboard, however I have noticed that the Anker ones which are 60w won’t work.

Plugs from iPhone, Samsung and Amazon seem to work ok though from older iPhones, then you just need a USB-C cable.

1 Like

Hey guys! I’m new here, but what about having something like a self-charging pair of sneakers?

Yeah, so this way that whenever our cute little friend comes in close proximity to the skateboard automatically charges his battery. I don’t know but I think that might be pretty cool idea for EMO! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Cool idea really practically

2 Likes

Thanx-) i do what i can :smirk: EMO needs to gets some of his energy back after all that exploring… I’m pretty sure that he could really use a good ol’ nap lol

2 Likes

How about a emo with arms! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nah. I dont think arms would be cool on Emo

1 Like

Hey, to each their own. With some extra arms, you could do all kinds of stuff! They would give EMO like so much more leverage and having designed with important core abilities and functions that make certain things easier for our cute little friend!

Maybe, it could be something like bluetooth enabled robot arms that attach or clip onto his little robot shoulders or waist? I dunno maybe it could be something like the clothes? This way here, all those people who don’t want them, they don’t need to get anything else for their EMO. :thinking::smirk::wink:

yeh, and it will take a massive amount of coding too, plus it eliminates the cuteness of him :laser_1:

1 Like

L.ai is already working on a Home station where Emo can go by him self and charge up

7 Likes

FYI there is a new video for the Eilik robot that shows some 3-D printed accessories such as cat ears, hats, and sunglasses which they’ll be giving away the 3D model files for. Seems like EMO would look good in some sunglasses that clipped to his headphones, if someone wanted to make something like that? It’s worth taking a look at the video for some ideas anyway if you have access to a 3-D printer.

3 Likes