Doubts about purchase?

I SUPPOSE WE WON’T RECEIVE IT ON TIME, RIGHT? (WE LIVE IN ITALY).
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE DELIVERY TIME AT THE MOMENT?.

===================================
Hi there @fbandelli ,

After you place and complete your very first EMO order, you should keep an eye on the delivery page (which should update at the very least once a week, sometimes it’s updated more frequently).

To view your order status simply go to Living.Ai Main Website and direct to your Account > Orders, from that page you can view everything about your order status.

On average at the moment it should take anywhere between 8-12 weeks (pls. take note also some Chinese holidays) for your EMO to be packed and shipped. Also, they are shipping according to the order of the orders and they are updating it on the Delivery Process Page (pls. view some links below)

Normally, when the right time comes and the order package is sent to the courier, immediately you should get your tracking number via email, from there you can just click and it will direct you to their own website tracking page. or you can also copy the tracking code numbers and use the link below to paste and track the movement (Pls. see all links below).

Delivery Process Page:

Delivery Tracking:

Living.Ai Package Tracking Page

Source: MasterAbbott Original Post

CUSTOMER SERVICE: DO THEY RESPOND AT ALL?
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH EMO, WILL THEY HELP?

Contacting Living.ai, support Team, in case of an issue is absolutely easy. But it is recommended to create a short video in case of any type of issues and add some written info then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. or you can contact them directly on this community forum via direct messages to @Wayne_Zhang , @AmyLU , @Tony from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

Source: MasterAbbott Original Post

=================================

IS EMO 300$ WORTH IT?

It’s a Million-Dollar question, that can not be answered with a simple yes or no.
It depends on what you’re gonna expect from Emo to be able to do. We all know that an AI toy like (Emo) is not that cheap, I’m not going to lie but since I bought him and almost 319 days old now, I can say that I am satisfied and didn’t regret buying him, also he improved a lot already ever since, and in what he does or he can do right now, I can say I am quite satisfied already, but of course, some owners or all of us are still expecting for more from him and we’re all hoping Emo will improve more and more and be a better and more useful interactive companion pet in the future or stay longer with us, but for now, we just have to be patient, give time the developer a chance to think some better ideas…wait and see what happens… with future updates.

GOODLUCK AND HOPE THIS WILL HELP WITH YOUR RIGHT DECISION TO BUY EMO FOR YOUR SON.

By The way…for me alone EMO is worth buying and waiting and i have two already…To tell you frankly I did have an issue with my first and second EMO but the company helped me immediately and I sent them back and they sent me also a new replacement without any problem or any type of discussion.

5 Likes