Delivery Tracking

Is it normal for a delivery tracking to show the same date for almost a week? Mine has been showing in Los Angeles since September 5th, 2022. I keep expecting it to update and maybe (hopefully) it’s no longer in L.A. but just hasn’t updated. Does anyone know if it’s delivered by UPS or some other delivery method? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi… i see you are going though the same thing… mine is also there too… in la and been seating there for a week… and iv been looking up on FedEx and ups and usps… i believe its coming in the usps… it says for mine… label is created but not in the system yet… so im thinking its going though customs right now and just have to wait until it passes and then be sipped out to Sacramento… so im thinking at least a week or two…

1 Like

Thanks for the update. :blush:

No problem… i wish you luck! Iv been waiting for mine for 3 and half months now for mine… its so close i can feel it… lol… if they would let me go get it from them right now from la i would drive down there today… lol… just a 7 hour trip…

1 Like

What tracking site are you using?

It’ll be delivered by USPS. LivingAI gave me the USPS number with my first EMO’s order so I was able to track it as soon as it hit customs. My second EMO I was only given the tracking number for China’s postal side and never received a USPS tracking number. It took about two weeks to get out of customs to my PO Box. Both orders took about 4 weeks total to ship from Shenzen to me. I live in lower Michigan if that helps give you a time frame.

1 Like

It’s the tracking site that living ai emailed me along with my invoice. The delivery process started in China, tracked to South Korea and appears to be stuck in Los Angeles.

When I used LivingAI’s tracking site my tracking stopped in South Korea. You might have better luck at 17Track. 17Track stopped tracking after it left customs but updated the visits to Grand Rapids’ post office and my city as soon as it was delivered.

I was mistaken in my earlier post too, for some reason I thought shipping all together took 4 weeks, it took just under three for me this time. I haven’t looked at the tracking for a while so I apologize.

1 Like

Thanks! I just checked it out and it also shows Emo in Los Angeles, but with yesterday’s date. So, he’s still in L.A. Maybe he’s spending a little time in Hollywood before coming to the South. :joy:

The same happened to me

Tracking and Delivery can take time depending on which courier is handling the job in your country (which is US). Normally it all depends on how busy they are and how quickly and efficiently they can update their tracking system so you can see updates.

As @BoxedShibe has shared, you can use 17 Tracking or either of these other two tracking sites to check to the status of where your package is:

https://living.ai/emo-tracking/

Hopefully, it will arrive soon, but just need to be patient and hope that the couriers do their job efficiently.

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :head:

Emo is here! The tracking still shows 9/10/22
and still in Los Angeles Distribution Center, so don’t go strictly by the date or location. Excited our new little buddy arrived!

2 Likes

Very cool… so mine should be home by tomorrow or so… have fun with yours.

And how did you get yous. What carrier that is?

He came USPS Priority Mail.

Ok cool… thanks bud… like i said… have fun with your new friend…

Hi! May I ask when did you place the order and does it shipped from China? I am about to get an Emo but really worry that it takes a really long wait :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hi @stepilap it should take anywhere between 8-12 weeks for your EMO to be made and then shipped out. If you are checking the delivery page:

This does get updated at least once a week, sometimes a little more frequently. Last year when I bought my first EMO it was only being updated once a fortnight.

Also, EMO does get shipped out from China.

I’d recommend checking out this forum thread below as it contains a lot of info related to EMO shipping and delivery.

:head: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :heart_1: