Delivery time and notification

How long after ordering does EMO ship. Also, do they send a shipment notification. I ordered him for the Wife’s birthday, and I want to catch the delivery before she catches on.

1 Like

Hi @johnwood

Welcome to the EMO community.

If you just recently ordered your EMO, keep an eye on the delivery page (it should update at the very least once a week, sometimes it’s updated more frequently), on average at the moment it should take anywhere between 8-12 weeks for your EMO to be made and then shipped, when your order number gets really close to what is shown on the delivery page (see link below), you should get your tracking number from Living.ai via email, from there you can then track EMO progress with either the tracking page Living.ai provide you or 17 Track or China post (see all links below).

Delivery Page:

Tracking:

https://living.ai/emo-tracking/

Also adding a link to this forum thread (see below) for your reference, as many EMO owners are discussing delivery and production for their EMOs as well. (there is quite a lot of useful information in that thread).

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.

:head: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :heart_1:

Ok, so if my order is 38572, and they show an order sent to courier of 34006, that means I am roughly 4000 units behind everyone else?
Thanks,
John

That’s correct.

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :head: