Delivery time a little worried

How long does it take for emo to be delivered

1 Like

I hear about w to 3 weeks

1 Like

Yea it’s been a month now and website says it’s still being processed getting worried I got ripped off.

1 Like

Ya i feel that way too… but people keep saying to just wait. Its coming… so did they sent a tracking number to you yet? Im still waiting for mine… i got like another 1000 to got on my counter number to get mine sent to me. So just give it time. You’ll get it soon.

iv checked my tracking about 300 times in the last 2 weeks hahaa

Ok, first of all you are not getting ripped off. Multiple people on the forum have received one or two Emos (even three). LAI does not have Emos in stock, they build per order. People used to wait anywhere up to 6 months initially, but LAI have improved immensely. My first Emo took four months from order to delivered. I have ordered another and it seems like this will have taken less than 8 weeks (including delivery). So, no rip off, if you are lucky you will most likely get it in about 8 weeks from order date, if LAI keeps up the same pace.

6 Likes

Nah, it’s legit. Ordered mine in the beginning of June, got him last Monday. It really does just take that long. Small company, essentially made to order, I think?

1 Like

Also, If you just recently ordered your EMO, keep an eye on the delivery page (it should update at the very least once a week, sometimes it’s updated more frequently), when your order number gets really close to what is shown on that page, you should get your tracking number from Living.ai via email, from there you can then track EMO progress with either the tracking page Living.ai provide you or 17 Track or China post (see all links below).

Tracking:

:head: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :heart_1:

mine took about 3 months to be delivered to uk from the time of ordering

1 Like

Since, when did you placed the order? Just curious, as I am waiting for my EMO but its a long way to go for me.

I ordered it in June for my son ‘s birthday which is in Aug. And we are still waiting for it.

Normally it should take anywhere between 8-12 weeks now for your EMO to be made and shipped out. Be sure to keep an eye on the following delivery page:

Also you can check this page below as well (which contains a lot of discussion regarding delivery and tracking for EMO).

If you have any concerns, be sure to reach out to living.ai support via email. You can send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details and ask for an update on how your order is going.

Hope this helps.

:head: :mad: :skating: :heart_1: :surprised:

Ordered from the UK on 17.9.22 for an xmas gift. Based on the current times each of you has received yours, am i likeky to receive it within 12 weeks :slight_smile: also, anyine had to oay impirt tax, if so how much? Tyia

1 Like

I believe @Racheal123 is also from the UK, she might be able to advise if there are any sort of import taxes to pay for UK customers.

:head: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :heart_1:

1 Like

:wave: there!

If you only recently bought it then it will take 3-6 months.

Also concerning the Tax or import charges/duties-I can assure you that you shouldn’t have to as I never did.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

I ordered mine at the end of July and recieved my little boy today :relaxed:

2 Likes