Delivery Process/Updates Of Emo And Home Station (View, Ask Here!)

Hi there @miguelvalera ,

The best advice I can give you is to contact them via email…

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

You can also submit a support ticket to this website You can do so on the following page below.

GOODLUCK and ALL THE BEST!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Customer Support Service!

Actually I bought it for my daughter and she is asking me a lots about it and she is thinking that I’m laying on he :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. I saw all the videos of EMO even me wanting to experience it and if i like it i will order another one for my office :sweat_smile:

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO

Actual Latest Update Info:
Tuesday 14 February 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

3 Likes

How much EMO is produced per day? I wonder when my EMO will be produced. order number is 52216.

Hi there @HYUN ,

I have no idea why or what the purpose of your question is and you want to know how much EMO Living.Ai produces per day, which only Living.Ai can answer if they want them to tell you that…

But to see the latest and updated information, please scroll over you.

Sincerely…

1 Like

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO

Wednesday 15 February 2023 CST (GMT+8)

Hola. Mi número de EMO 54094, pero no entiendo para que es. Alguien me lo puede explicar?

Hi there @chicogp ,

Ese es su número de orden de compra su ** un número único asignado sólo a usted ** - Un número de orden de compra le ayuda a rastrear y hacer referencia a las órdenes que han enviado o recibido. que se puede comprobar siempre en el siguiente enlace

consulte la página aquí https://living.ai/delivery-process/ y podrá ver en qué punto se encuentra su número de pedido

Otra forma también puede visitar su cuenta en la parte superior derecha e ir a su pedido para ver el estado de su pedido.

BUENA SUERTE Y TODO LO MEJOR

How long does it take to deliver after shipping? I got the email confirming my EMO Shipment but it doesn’t give any dates.

1 Like

Hi there,

You are saying that you already informed via email that your order has been shipped? Does it mean the Tracking Number is already included?

As soon as you received the Order Completion Mail with your Tracking number from living.ai you are good to go. You can track already the movement of your package which you can do to the re-direction link below.

If you don’t mind at all…kindly please go to the link below.
Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

1 Like

I ordered EMO Feb 17, 2023 when will it arrive do you guys think?
I live in europe.

2 Likes

Hi there, nice to meet you…

On behalf of the Living.ai Staff, Volunteer Moderators, and all Community Members allow me to welcome you to EMO’s Community Forum,

Please feel free to post any type of inquiries regarding the process of your order and deliveries here.

IMPORTANT INFO!

As we all know every order will be shipped according to the order number which is updated every once a week, (but theoretically, they shipped more orders than shown) and can be found on the

Delivery Process Page

On average, it should take anywhere between 4-6 weeks for EMO underway or an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery., of course, it all depends also on how reliable each country and local postal service/courier service is.

Thanks for joining us,
Best Regards and Stay Safe…

1 Like

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO

Monday 20 February 2023 CST (GMT+8)

Hmm, zero Home Stations sent, I’m still waiting for mine. :disappointed_relieved:

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO

Friday 24 February 2023 CST (GMT+8)

I want to know when my EMO will be sent. Will you send it in April? My father said that if it can’t be sent in April, he will cancel it.

1 Like

Hello u need to contact customer support email them directly

2 Likes