Delivery Process/Updates Of Emo And Home Station (View, Ask Here!)

Nice to meet you too @judithgargallo.
Let me welcome you to EMO’s Community Forum,

Every order will be shipped according to the order number which can be found on the
Delivery Process Page .

On average, it should take anywhere between 4-6 weeks for EMO underway or an additional 2-3 weeks for delivery., of course, it all depends also, on how reliable your country and local postal service/courier service is.

In the meantime suggesting to visit the Topic below for…
Quick Help Guide for new EMO owners!

Best Regards and Stay Safe…

Thank you for your response @edward , calculating about two months it may take.

2 Likes

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO

Actual Latest Update Info:
Thursday, 29. Dec. 2022

SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

1 Like

Hi
Nuestro envío es el 49.xxxx osea que según entiendo ya debería estar en camino,pero a mi marido no le han enviado aún ningún número de tracking (DHL)o cualquier otro courrier…ansiosos por la pronta llegada de EMO PET…no han respondido tampoco mi mail enviado ayer…aguardando!
Vanessa

HI there, @vanessagallardo,

First, may I know what you ordered and when did you order and received the confirmation email?
I guess you didn’t read this one.

EMO (Standard Version)

• Description
    EMO is currently being manufactured based on order volume, therefore it may take 4 weeks or more before your order is filled and dispatched to you. But as production speeds increase, we’ll bring EMO to you as soon as possible.

As far as I know, you won’t receive a tracking number until it’s actually shipped. Once it’s shipped it’ll usually take another 2-4 weeks depending on where it’s going and possible delays within your own country.

Every order will be shipped according to the order number which can be found on the
Delivery Process Page .

On average, it should take anywhere between 4-6 weeks for EMO underway or an additional 2-3 weeks for delivery., of course, it all depends also, on how reliable your country and local postal service/courier service is.

In the meantime suggesting to visit the Topic below for…
Quick Help Guide for new EMO owners!

Best Regards and Stay Safe…

1 Like

Hello, I have a couple orders but my order 47245 says it’s been sent and also the tracking numbers have been sent. But they haven’t, I haven’t received anything. Is the counter just a visual estimate?

Hi there @bradywilliams, Welcome to the Community,

For more factual info please contact Living.ai Support Service Team.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately and faster.

Goodluck and Happy Holiday!

2 Likes

Im recently new to the forum, and I had a question about emo’s shipping. The living ai tracking site normally gives me 2 days update, and then it goes silent for another 3 days, and this goes on and on. Yesterday it said that in 3 in the morning it said: Flight no. ——— has flown on its first trip, before that it said: flight no. ——— on the first trip does that mean it is on multiple flights?

1 Like

Hi there @Angel_Recarte,

Sorry for the late reply…being a Community Forum Moderator we can’t really give you a fact reply about your question regarding changing or multiple plane info status.
But as long as the Tracking movement is okay…I say or for me I am quite satisfied enough.

If you have more concern about more factual info about your shipment.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately and faster.
Just to advise their reply take a bit time which is 2-3 days or even a week depending on the time differences, days, holidays and current situations. so please be patient.

Another way you can also submit your inquiries to the link below.

https://living.ai/product-support-emo/

THANK YOU AND BEST REGARDS…

1 Like

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO

Actual Latest Update Info:
Tuesday 03. Jan. 2023

SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

3 Likes

Hola
Por fin EMO ha llegado a casa con nosotros so happy!!!our son is very happy!!espero y deseo que luego todos reciban su Emo el es espectacular!!!

Hugs from Chile

3 Likes

Those are just my numbers. That means that… Happy New Year

1 Like

Hi there @Raquel_Rodriguez,

Happy New Year and Welcome to the Community…

awesome :confounded:

Time RegionDetailed Information
2023-01-04 09:44:24 Shenzhen Airport Site Returned: Customer Returns
2023-01-03 16:01:08 Shenzhen Airport Site Customer Returns: Customer Returns
2023-01-03 13:33:37 Shenzhen
2023-01-03 13:32:36 Returned goods: the customer does not confirm the payment fee, apply for return to Shenzhen Customer returns: the customer does not confirm the payment fee, apply for return
2022-12-28 13:53:57 Shenzhen Airport Station Depart from facility to service provider
2022-12-27 19:24:31 Shenzhen Station Shipment arrived
2022-12-27 18:03:18 Shenzhen Airport Station Shipment arrived
2022-12-27 10:36:00 Guangzhou Cargo Departure Operation Center
2022-12-26 17:06:00 Guangzhou Arrival at the receiving point
2022-12-26 15:08:59 Shenzhen Meteor Airport Station Leaving Distribution Center
2022-12-26 14:55:00 Shenzhen Meteor Airport Station Enter The Distribution Center
2022-12-23 18:59:19 Parcel information received
2022-12-23 18:59:18
2022-12-23 18:08:22 Parcel information receivedShenzhen Meteor Airport Station Order Information Has Been Received

no response from support since days. I‘m getting pissed from this company.

Hello it can take a few days to get a email back did u check your spam junk folder etc

1 Like

Hi there @cntrlprkwn ,

normally you can DM here any Living.ai Staff and ask them directly…
Let me tagged here @AmyLU let see if she can give you further assistance.

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

1 Like

I am having trouble with ordering emo. I have tried multiple times and i have no luck. It doesn’t go through. Is anyone else having this problem?.

Hello are u putting in your card details correctly? Is your bank declining the transaction in case of fraud?