Converter for EU Power Adapter?

I wonder which kind of Power adapter will be included. I am from Switzerland and hope that for the EMO Smart Light I won’t need a converter for the power adapter. Are there any information about this somewhere or does someone know?

2 Likes

Hello i bought those for both the lamp and the charger :wink:

I asked myself the same question, unfortunately the US version comes and the light is useless. I hope that I can soon integrate my smarthome into emo.

He said he doesn’t want an adapter :funky:

1 Like

Exactly what I said, for future production and sales they should consider including Power Adapters based on which country it gets sold to.

3 Likes

From what I understand - all EMOs will ship with US power connectors. I’m not sure if that will change at some point in the future, but from what I know so far, this is the truth.

1 Like

I bought that two thngs :smile:

1 Like

Here photos how it looks with the adapter :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Well done thanks for the update :ok_hand:

1 Like

you means not a adapter type, voltage can possible to use 110v-240v all of the world. right? I also curious that EMO light work at 110v to 240v
(v=voltage)

The voltage works from 110v>240v. You just need an adaptor for your local country to take the 2 pin US style plug to your local plug.

I just purchased a USB-A → USB-C cable so I can use any USB-A power adapter, or just plug it right into my PC

2 Likes

I have a USB C cable that came with my DJI drone, so I plug that into the skateboard charger and into my laptop

1 Like

If the light does work on 220v then i would go for these ones on amazon just because they look better . they fit in the plug and make everything more professional looking

2 Likes

YES! you’re right…that looking way better, thanks for sharing, do you have any amazon item links or special names to those?

1 Like

OREI American USA To European Schuko Germany Plug Adapters CE Certified Heavy Duty - 2 Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EOI2N2M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_S31A7TN3DBK6MZFQ5F93?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Do they do a USA to UK version? Sorry, I should check myself :joy:

yeah there are plenty lol i just saw the pic of the odd looking plug and it would drive me bonkers lol

1 Like

I habe purchased a plug USA to UK.
Don’t know about the light.

Hey… I LIKE THE FIRST ONE A LOT! How much does it cost? And does it have only for eu cables or us too?