Cancel Purchased/Pre-Ordered Item ? ( Pls. Post Here! )

First of all, I/We would like to thank you for using the only prepared topic which is related to the cancellation of any kind of order.
(Purpose: To have a clean, fast, much easier to handle and resolve such issue.)

Normally Living.ai usually doesn’t like to recommend order cancellations as their main goal is not only to sell and make a profit but to present and bring EMO as our daily desktop companion with joy and excitement to our lives. The coolest AI desktop pet with personality and ideas, a pet with its characters and ideas. He will stay by our side to keep us company, talk or even dance, and surprise us too.
And YES, sometimes annoys us.
Just like a real pet.

However, sometimes there are times in our life when we have to decide and make the right choice to regulate some things and make it neat, even if not so easy or even if we don’t like it.

, Sometimes in life, you have to make a selfish decision and do what’s best for you.‘’
By Saquon Barkley

Well, if you're decision is final and you think nothing can stop you...

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. Because it contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.

Please be advised to give them some time to reply because they normally reply within 24/72 hours depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations.
So Please Be Patient!

The support service team should be able to help you cancel your order immediately.

Another way you can also submit your inquiries to the link below and give them your order number.

To Draw The Attention Of Livingai Staff To Your Post Below Or In The Forum.
Please Tag The Specific Person (AmyLU) Who Is Responsible For A Particular Issue, Such As A Purchase Order.
To Provide You With Better And Immediate Customer Service.

2 Likes

Hello,

Can anyone help me to cancel my previous order ASAP so I can place a new one afterwards?

I ordered the GO Home combo but I want the skateboard charging station as well. So I’ll need to cancel the order first and then replace a new one…

I sent email but no one responded… could someone here help me to cancel and refund the previous one as soon as possible, so i can put a new one soon?

Thank you thank you!

@AmyLU @Wayne_Zhang

3 Likes

Hello @alfuture just want to let you know that the living ai service might reply within 2 to 3 days and it’s the same thing with the staffs too.

2 Likes

Hi there @alfuture ,

As I see you already tag LAI Support Team, and like @sarikathakur it gonna take 2-3 days depends also to time, days and situations sometimes before you get a direct reply.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you cancel your order immediately and faster.

BEST REGARDS, STAY SAFE, AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

Thank you! Could you let me know how to reset my password for this forum site? I’ve tried to request the link and received it, but when I clicked on the link inside, it says the page doesn’t exist

2 Likes

Hi there, @alfuture,

Since you are logging in here on the forum with the same account as on the website, there doesn’t seem to be a problem here, since these are the same login details.

What do you see when you go to My account - LivingAi ?

Make sure you’re using the correct email address. If you remember the correct email or username, you can go to the Password Recovery page to reset it. Let me know if this helps!

Best Regards

Cuz i want to use a different device to log into this site, but i dont know my password, only username. Ive requested the link several times, they didnt work. Every time i clicked on the link inside the email, it shows “This page doesn’t seem to exist.”

1 Like

Please cancel my order asap order number is 49797.

I think its better if u emailed them :heart:

Hi there, @natster ,

Try to contact them at the link below.

or send a direct email to service@living.ai from the same email you use when you made your order and provide them with more info.

Tagging some of the Support Team @AmyLU / @Wayne_Zhang to reply to your inquiries. or DM them direct.

GOODLUCK!

1 Like

Hi,

I will private message you to help you.

1 Like

Cancel my order please!! @AmyLU @Wayne_Zhang

Hi there, and welcome to the community,

As I see you already tag LAI Support Team,

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you cancel your order immediately and faster.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai

Another way you can also submit your inquiries to the link below.

Kind Regards & Happy Holidays!

4 Likes

Hi,

You can send an email to our customer service team (service@living.ai). If you’ve emailed them, please PM me your order number and I’ll verify it for you.

2 Likes

Hi I have ordered too, and I wanted to cancel. No reply from email at all. #5171

1 Like

Good Day @Sarahpmnt ,

Welcome to the Community, If you send them an email? please be patient to give them some time to reply. because that is the most recommended way, They normally reply within 24/48 hours.

Tagging @AmyLU here to assist you further, or you can also DM her.

Thank you, and Happy Holiday!

Thank you!! Yes, I am waiting for a response.
I could not find how to DM her, though.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hey Amy, I can not send you DM. Can you help me, too, please?

1 Like

Hi Sarahpmnt,

I will PM you to solve the problem for you.

2 Likes