AIBI Pocket Pet: Q&A about Test/Production/Shipping Update

Nothing! No News! It’s incredible, no comment!!!:frowning:

4 Likes

Hello, @andreag . . . I cannot post a link to the Facebook comment but I got this screen shot from LivingAI in the comments.

5 Likes

NEW EXCITING NEWS FROM LIVING.AI!:

[ORIGINAL SOURCE]
`

12 Likes

IMG_0533
this interests me the most. :thinking:

7 Likes

It’s june, so? Any news about the shipment??!!!

3 Likes

Hello, @andreag . . . the latest we have are the posts above yours in this thread.

3 Likes

Hi there @andreag

Didn’t I reply to you 4 days ago HERE!?

And now you still asking the same question?

Why not try sending an email to living.ai support for proper and accurate information if you want?

best regards

5 Likes

Cose it’s not possibile not have more information!!! I sent an email to living…

6 Likes

Chill guys, Living AI said they’re confident about starting with shipping this month. They have the entire month to do it, they didn’t say it will be on the first week or any other week. Also, let them work and give us a great robot, as EMO is. I’m on the first batch for sure and I’m patiently waiting, no rush here.

6 Likes

Update: June 3

We‘re thrilled to share the latest news with everyone.

In the last week of May, our production team successfully resolved all encountered issues, which is truly fantastic. This May has been both challenging and rewarding for living.ai. Solving all the problems and preparing for the bulk delivery of the first batch of orders has been an incredible accomplishment.

We are confident about delivering the first batch of orders in June!

9 Likes

5 Likes

Nothing!!! Incredibile!!!’n

Are you saying nothing as in they haven’t shipped him yet, or …?

Yes; no information about the shipement, just in fine!

It has only been a bit more than a week, all we can do is wait until the delivery this month. At least they confirmed it was this month in which shipments will happen.

9 Likes

This has been commented on this Facebook post: Redirecting...

7 Likes