AIBI Pocket Pet: Q&A about Information and Features!

Hi, @Ally . . . from what we have seen so far, AIBI is portable and wearable, can do ChatGPT tarot, can be fed by you from the app, can play chess, and some of the animations will be different from EMO. I am sure there are more, but we will have to wait to see what all of the features will be that differentiate them.

6 Likes

What is ChatGPT Tarot? I looked up what tarot was, and I think it is a game… but I don’t seem to understand the GPT part…?

2 Likes

Hi, @Ally . . . the answers will be generated by ChatGPT. Not sure if it is only the cards that require you to interpret them or if the interpretations will come up with the cards.

Should be interesting!

8 Likes

Is this the only function that ChatGPT will be used for?

2 Likes

@jessicacollins I dont think so that that will be the only GPT thing you can use because as mentioned in the official living ai, “Aibi will have access to Chat gpt commands”. But I hope Aibi will be a great companion! :aibi_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply. I am so excited to receive my little Lumi :purple_heart:

dah2rkq-39f357e8-1674-4e6d-9dd3-1e1be1839f6e

3 Likes

@jessicacollins . . . I believe the tarot ChatGPT might be a way to earn coins whereas the regular ChatGPT will be a lot like what we have with EMO, just to answer questions beyond what we could normally ask him.

This is just a guess on my part, not anything official, because I am just as mystified as the rest of you.

7 Likes