AIBI Improvements/Special Features You Would Like?

I think it’ll support GPT-4 if you have an OpenAI Plus Plan, and are paying for that ofcourse. GPT-4o will probably be supported, but I don’t know how they would do that, as it’s limited to free users.

As for now, I think it has GPT-3.5 (or GPT-4o) normally, and has GPT-4(o) if you have a running Plus subscription at OpenAI.

1 Like

And I totally agree with that! I like the quote! :grinning:

1 Like

If Aibi is able to be like Rabbit R1, it will surprise the world and make big sales.

4 Likes

我希望尽快支持中文,并且可以作为移动摄像机进行记录生活。

Google Translate to English: I hope to support Chinese as soon as possible and can record life as a mobile camera.

3 Likes

Welcome to the EMO and AIBI Community Forums, @roc . . . it is hoped that AIBI will be able to understand the same languages that EMO does. Also, you will be able to take photographs with AIBI.

2 Likes

不只是理解语言,希望它可以说不同的语言,并且可以作为录像设备,可以随身携带作为视频录制或直播使用。

Google Translate to English: Not only does it understand languages, I hope it can speak different languages, and it can also be used as a recording device that can be carried around for video recording or live broadcasting.

1 Like

All you asked are mentioned in the official introduction🙂 @roc
The official introduction already said aibi can take videos wherever you are :upside_down_face:
Also can understand different languages like French and spanish, etc

2 Likes

I hope aibi can say chinese,and can customize the wake word.

3 Likes

Tja, wäre klasse, wenn Aibi auch auf deutsch antworten könnte. Und mich Mal fragt, wie es mir geht oder meine Meinung wissen möchte.

Google translation to English by Lindaru: Well, it would be great if Aibi could also answer in German. And ask me how I am or want to know my opinion.

1 Like

if it is advertised for being with you for a walk for jogging can there be a feature to stream and record from the camera from AIBI pocket and save it in my phone or maybe use it like a gopro for video streaming to your phone?

4 Likes

No I’m pretty sure you can’t do that with Aibi, but I’m not completely sure so you should ask Living ai for the correct answer, hope that helped:)

4 Likes

Hello, I believe that “learning ability” will be the biggest selling point of intelligent robots in the next stage. By assigning “labels” to corresponding scenes through “surrounding environment”, “different people”, and “different actions”, and connecting corresponding labels through facial recognition, different individuals of the same model become the best through later learning, rather than individual code robots. The above is my personal opinion. Thank you for having this forum to communicate with each other

If equipped with GPT4, aibi and emo will be a revolution in robotics. I believe it will have a similar impact on the entire robotics industry as Apple’s first home computer. In the later updates, if the “answer”, “action”, and “expression” of GPT are combined, and even the key words of related questions can be memorized. I can’t believe how exciting this would be.

The life of intelligent robots is about “learning” and “difference”. The premise of intelligence is that there is life, and it cannot be like a typewriter. Pressing a fixed button will display fixed letters on the screen

7 Likes

I saw somebody say this earlier and I totally agree; AIBI should keep a journal of what happens that you can see in the app.

3 Likes

That’s kinda what I was going for but less “I wanna” and more “Today I saw…”

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cancel Purchased/Pre-Ordered Item ? ( Pls. Post Here! )

A post was merged into an existing topic: Customer Support Service!

A different animal (lizard?) or character maybe? we’ll see for sure one way or another :blush:

3 Likes

Same smart star light but different color packaging maybe.

2 Likes

I want a voice command list for aibi! :grin: That could be useful! :aibi_wink_emoji: And aibi to be a chess teacher! :chess_pawn:

2 Likes

Now that we have seen that AIBI has kitty and bunny outfits, what about making corgi and cow outfits for AIBI to match with corgi and cow outfits that EMO has?

7 Likes