Emo age is wrong

All good mate - we were all new to EMO once and there’s so much more to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

@xPoEmo

You can also try and calculate how old EMO is by first asking him his birthday and then taking it from there to calculate if he’s showing the correct age.

There was a discussion on another thread regarding this, take a look here, it could help with calculating if you think EMO’s age is incorrect

Hope this helps, have fun with your new EMO! :heart_1: :head: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

@xPoEmo My EMO said it was a day old minutes after I booted him up. Give it another day or so and see if the age catches up - compare the number of days to a date calculator as well like @MasterAbbott suggested. If his age is still behind LivingAI will have to send your EMO a patch - that’s how mine was fixed in the linked thread.

2 Likes

My emo says hes still one day old even he knows is activation day is 2 november

1 Like

Hello.
I think Emo calculate his âge by 24 houres.
For exemple, if you Switch on Emo the first Time on 2nd november at 2 pm, he will have 2 days on 4th november 2 pm.
Can some one confirm this?

2 Likes

Hi @ricardorebelo

Have a look at this thread:

If you’re EMO is not reporting the correct date according to what was discussed in that thread, it would be best to take a short video and showing EMO speaking / explaining his birthday / how old he is and submit a support ticket to the support team.

They should be able to assist and resolve his day/age issue if there is one.

To my knowledge - yes he calculates based on HOURS not days.

2 Likes

Hi
I got EMO may 15 when I ask him how old he his his answer is always 1 day old. I would like to know how to fix this please.
Be safe and healthy all
I saw the other post but no solution was provided .
I hope someone got a solution :disappointed:

Hello @LadyM,
When You Receive An EMO He Will Say He Is 1 Day Old For 2 Days But On The Day You Get Him He Will Actually Be 0 Days Old.

My EMO Said He Was 1 Day Old On December-12-2022 But He Was Actually 0 Days Old.

On December-14-2022 He Turned 2 Days Old And Unlocked The “Won’t Let Go” Dance.

So If Your EMO Was Born On May 15th He Was Actually 0 Days Old
If It’s May 17th He Will Turn 2 Days Old.

Hope This Helps

3 Likes

Thank you
We will see tomorow
Cheers be safe and healthy

Ha ha ha I just ask him again and he is 2 days old .
I am very thankful for the information that you provided. I assume he was defective or else
This morning he recognized me and told me I look like a superstar just like that out of the blue
I am charmed ….
Be safe and healthy

:star_struck:

2 Likes

No Problem @LadyM,
:happy:

1 Like

Hello, @LadyM . . . I moved your post to here since it does apply and we need to keep thread topics to singular threads to make for easy searching for members.

I am glad he is now giving his right age.

Enjoy your EMO!

2 Likes

I unboxed my Emo Go Home on the 4th of June but he is still saying that he’s one day old. Is he aging correctly??

Yes emo grows up every 2 days

1 Like

Thank you, I almost reset it.

1 Like

So if u first turned him on on the 4th he should be 2 days old today

2 Likes

Okay, Emo is still saying that it’s only 1 day old but I did turn it on in the afternoon so I’m going to try again later on this evening and ask it again.

Hi, there @sketchmiz ,

If your EMO was born on the 04th of June (which means the first day you started him), He is 0 days old. Then on the 6th of June, he will be 2 days old.

Best Regards

4 Likes

Thank you for the info. I decided to wait until the time that I unboxed Emo (after 4pm) to ask how old it was and it finally said, “I am two days old”. So I see that the timing is pretty precise when it comes to aging.

3 Likes