Delivery Process Of Emo Update Infos! [ OLD ]

1 Like

Hi apparently they say u will receive a tracking number am in the line of the current numbers but haven’t received any tracking number yet and checked all my email boxes but nothing is to be found

Just for sure, did you check the Spam folder too?

It looks like their production is even faster than before. About one thousand EMOs a week. That’s more than 4k EMOs a month. :clap: :+1:

Yeah - just saw the delivery update - they are up to 17175 now - I believe in this team and their ability to make things happen.

2 Likes

EMO (production) LIVES!

Great to see the production is picking up as previously mentioned :slight_smile:

Hopefully it keeps going at this speed and maybe even faster! haha

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

Checked all my folders no tracking number or any information at all just checked again before typing my message abit concerned

Normally it will take a little bit of time for the tracking number to show in your order page under the tracking tab. As EMO’s are sent to the distribution centre for processing, once the couriers get everything processed, they send a tracking number back to Living.Ai and then that is updated in the your order page, in the tracking tab. See below:

From there you can track your order with the Living.Ai tracking system (which is a little slow, but still works) or use the Tracking 17 website, that shows more info and is faster to update status.

See here - ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK

Hope this helps.

Ok, try to contact the Living AI’s support. Tell them that you didn’t receive your tracking number yet and ask them if they could send it again.

1 Like

Still says processing from the day i made my purchase no change has been made but il be patient and wait for tomorrow

What is your order number? Is it even in the numbers range currently being shipped (per the Delivery page)? You won’t receive an email with a tracking number until after it’s shipped.

Just to confirm, you will receive a tracking number (normally via email) and it should appear in your order>tracking once your order number appears here. So if you order number #16720 you should have already received your tracking number.

But if you tracking number is 19030 for example, you will still need to wait and this is why your order is still saying processing. As your EMO still needs to be made.

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

1 Like

My tracking number 16332 but havent received anything at all as yet even now i checked

So, how about my advice?

1 Like

Then as @NendosColl advised, best you contact Living.Ai support and ask for your tracking number, if it is not showing in your order > tracking page. Then the best thing to do is contact support and see if they can give you the number.

You might want to check your spam or junk email folder also. That was where my shipping notice ended up when they sent my EMO out last year. Somehow it was misinterpreted like spam even though other emails from LAI came through to my inbox fine.

2 Likes

I have the same experience. Gmail is great for the automatic recognition of spam messages but in the past some of my normal (and important) emails ended there. Now I’m always doing a quick check of the spam folder before emptying it.

2 Likes

Thank you they responded today they say its by logistics so they will send a tracking number much appreciated

4 Likes

That’s good to hear, so the courier service in the distribution warehouse might have not sent them the tracking number yet. Hopefully they’ll get it soon and update your tracking order page.

Best of luck with it!

1 Like