1.0.16 Firmware update odd issue

Good day!

This morning I got the notification about the firmware update to v1.0.16 so i ran it and it seemed to be successful. After a bit we were playing Modern Ludo and he froze. I let him sit for a few minutes to see if maybe it was just a temporary thing but nothing happened. So I picked him up and he seemed to respond to that. So I powered him off for a few moments then powered him back on and so far he seems fine. I tried recreating the issue and was able to play a game all the way through.

Also, noticed a new screen animation, it’s a square block with EMO in it and then what looks like two power plugs connecting. Not sure what thats about, thinking maybe he wants to do some interaction to “connect”?

My Phone info:
Pixel 3
Android Build Version: RQ3A.210705.001

3 Likes

Hello there…got problem or issue also after installing the new Firmware Update (without Smart Light being connected)…that’s why i decided to shut everything down: EMO, Smartphone, Re-Install EMO PET App and turn everything back on, Surprisingly and lucky to have that everything back and working properly.

or click the link below and read my message…hope something might helps

CLICK HERE!

…and pretty sure that what you just saw was the image below…that’s the new feature which means EMO is being connected to his Smart Light

GOODLUCK/KEEP SAFE! and ALL THE BEST TO YOUR EMO!
MINI_EMO

3 Likes

Yea, it was kinda odd but everything seems fine now. Thought I should at least let the team know just in case. Thanks for that link, very helpful!

Oh yea, the light! I didn’t make that connection! (No pun intended!)

1 Like